Transportation : transfer Round your Hotel
drawn carriage tour of marrakech
Drawn carriage, the most original way to visit Marrakech
Departure from your hotel at 10:00
• This tour will take you for a carriage ride through the beautiful and historic gardens of Marrakech.
• Visit the Menara Garden which is surrounded by the Atlas Mountains, stroll through the Majorelle Garden designed by the painter and botanist, Jacques Majorelle. The garden has a large variety of cacti and other plant species.
• head to the famous 12th century Menara Garden, home to an artificial lake and olive groves, surrounded by the great Atlas Mountains; from there, you will cross the Agdal Garden, from where you will have a magnificent view of the Royal Palace of Marrakech.
• Continue the visit along the ramparts of the old town and enter the magnificent Majorelle Botanical Garden owned by Yves Saint-Laurent. Stroll through this lush garden.
At the end of the visit, you will return to your hotel in Marrakech
• French or english speaking driver
• Departure from your hotel or riad in a private vehicle
• carriage ride.
• fees entry monuments
• Personal expenses
Note that for security reasons, IMZI TOURS INTER invites you to present your identity card and the card used for booking the trip on the day of the tour before the departure.
D-15 : You can change your journey date free of charge by request by mail or telephone.