Transportation : air-conditioned car Board : full Accomodation : 3 to 4 stars Language : English or French speaking driver
At the door of the desert, Ouarzazate the ancestral city is turning into a giant open-air cinema. Built in 1928, this southern city has grown from a city stopover to a destination in itself. It is full of beautiful buildings of ocher adobe, and is unfailingly linked to cinema. From Lawrence of Arabia in Asterix and Obelix: Mission Cleopatra, through Sheltering Sky or Gladiator, the films sets of such big productions succeed in the thriving city. Between cinema and heritage: Ouarzazate is a haven that should not be missed!
Day 1: Marrakech / Aït Benhaddou / Ouarzazate
• Pick-up hotel and departure at 8 am
• On the road: several stops and coffee breaks are planned
• Lunch at a modest local restaurant, with a menu of Moroccan salad and a main course: tagine of vegetables / chicken, or chicken kebabs, or couscous (drinks are not included)
• Visit of Kasbah Telouèt
• Visit of Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou (entrance ticket is included) with a local guide (fee is included)
• Dinner (drinks not included) and night at the hotel in Ouarzazate
Day 2 : Ouarzazate/ Marrakech
• Visit of Kasbah Taourirt of Ouarzazate(entrance ticket is included)
• Visit of Kasbah Tifoultoute of Ouarzazate(entrance ticket is included)
• Visit of the Cinema Museum
• Return to Marrakech
Infomation and tips: This tour is made subject to good weather conditions
Note that for security reasons, IMZI TOURS INTER invites you to present your identity card and the card used for booking the trip on the day of the tour before the departure.
D-15 : You can change your journey date free of charge by request by mail or telephone.