Transport: minibus with a group of 08 to 17 people
Essaouira will surprise you with its charms. You will first be seduced by its architecture where the pink ocher of its ramparts conrasts with the whiteness of the houses, where the rectilinear streets are burning with human warmth. Then by its atmospheres. The old Mogador which remained for years the first sardine port in the world, will make you live at the rhythm of its tides. You will feel its Moroccan soul, by immersing yourself in the atmosphere of its port and strolling around its souks. Last but ot least, you will discover its artistic spirit by walking through its many art galleries and by leaning on the inlay work of its artisans.
• Departure Around 8.30am.
• Several stops are planned, Notament coffee break in Sidi Mokhtar, and free visit of an argan oil cooperative
• Lunch not included
• Free visit of Essaouira
• Explore the cultural and artistic diversity of the city of Essaouira.
• Visit the old medina, explore its gates, its scala ramparts, its municipal market, and its craft complex.
• Cross the beach and the famous port of Essaouira.
• Discover the argan tree and witness the production of Argan oil in a women's cooperative.
• Discover the art of artisanal marquetry.
• Take advantage of its climatic particularity for water sports enthusiasts.
• Return to Marrakech
Note that for security reasons, IMZI TOURS INTER invites you to present your identity card and the card used for booking the trip on the day of the tour before the departure.
D-15 : You can change your journey date free of charge by request by mail or telephone.