Transport : minibus avec un groupe de 08 à 17 personnes
Day trip to Ouarzazate in a Group
At the door of the desert, Ouarzazate the ancestral city is turning into a giant open-air cinema. Built in 1928, this southern city has grown from a city stopover to a destination in itself. It is full of beautiful buildings of ocher adobe, and is unfailingly linked to cinema. From Lawrence of Arabia in Asterix and Obelix
the Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou, fortified village which offers you a complete panoramic view of the old techniques of construction in earth
Ouarzazate is a haven that should not be missed!
4 hours drive to reach Ouarzazate
• Departure from your Hotel in Marrakech at 7:30.
• enjoy the beautiful scenery and impressive panoramic views from the High Atlas.
• The first stop will be the summit of Tizi n'Tichka located at 2260m
• The second stop will be Ait Ben Hadou kasbah, a fortified village offering you a complete panoramic view of ancient earth construction techniques. It presents an imminent example of pre-Saharan architecture in Morocco.
• The Kasbah of Ait Ben Haddou is the most famous in the valley of Ounila. It is recognized by UNESCO World Heritage and has been used especially for the shooting of several famous films like Asterix and Obelix: Mission Cleopatra, Lawrence of Arabia, Gladiator ....
• lunch at leisure in the Kasbah.
• The third stop will be the city of Ouarzazate. You explore the city with its innumerable adobe kasbahs, its arid mountains and plains, its verdant valleys and oases and countless palm groves. This surprising mix of oasis, Kasbah and flourishing valleys that make the charm of this region.
• Enjoy, also, a visit to the cinema museum and one of the most beautiful Kasbahs in the region: The kasbah of Taourirt .
end of the trip and return to Marrakech at 19h
What is included
What is not included
visit of the monoments
Info and tips: This tour is subject to good weather conditions.
Note that for security reasons, IMZI TOURS INTER invites you to present your identity card and the card used for booking the trip on the day of the tour before the departure.
D-15 : You can change your journey date free of charge by request by mail or telephone.