Transportation : minibus with a group of 14 to 17 people Board : lunch is included
At the door of the desert, Ouarzazate the ancestral city is turning into a giant open-air cinema. Built in 1928, this southern city has grown from a city stopover to a destination in itself. It is full of beautiful buildings of ocher adobe, and is unfailingly linked to cinema. From Lawrence of Arabia in Asterix and Obelix: Mission Cleopatra, through Sheltering Sky or Gladiator, the film sets of such big productions keep rolling in the thriving city. Between cinema and heritage: Ouarzazate is a haven that should not be missed!
• Pick-up hotel around 7:00 am, gathering of other passengers and departure at 8 am
• On the road: photo stops and coffee breaks are planned (Berber villages and Tichka pass)
• Visit of Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou
• Visit of the city Ouarzazate around 30 minute
• Optional : visit of the Cinema Museum (entrance ticket at 3 €, not included)
• Return to the hotel
but is better to do it on private or you spend 1 night 2 days
Infomation and tips: This tour is made subject to good weather conditions.
Note that for security reasons, IMZI TOURS INTER invites you to present your identity card and the card used for booking the trip on the day of the tour before the departure.
D-15 : You can change your journey date free of charge by request by mail or telephone.