Transportation : minibus with a group of 14 to 17 people Board : lunch is included except for drinks
Feeling like escaping for a day the hustle and buzz of Marrakech? Choose our excursion to the Ourika Valley, where you can enjoy the charm and authenticity of a Moroccan mountain lifestyle. The Ourika valley, dotted by beautiful Berber villages, has a lush landscape and a unique vegetation at the foot of the magnificent Atlas Mountains.
A getaway that is well worth seeing!
• Pick-up hotel around 9:00 am, gathering of other passengers and departure at 10 am
• Visit of a typical Berber house and tasting of tea prepared by a local host
• Visit of an aromatic organic garden
• Visit of an argan oil cooperative
• Tour, with a local guide, of the Setti Fatma village and one of its waterfalls
• Lunch at a modest local restaurant
• Return to the hotel (optional: camel tour in Ourika, 15€ for a half hour)
Information and tips: Suitable shoes for walking are necessary to visit the waterfalls.
Note that for security reasons, IMZI TOURS INTER invites you to present your identity card and the card used for booking the trip on the day of the tour before the departure.
D-15 : You can change your journey date free of charge by request by mail or telephone.