Transportation : minibus with a group of 08 to 17 people Board : half
A journey at the heart of Moroccan culture in an area that is rich in history and in spectacular scenery. The mountains will rise before you and the desert, an idyllic setting to give you a unique vision of southern Morocco, through its friendly people and its enchanting landscapes!
Day 1: Marrakech - Ait Ben Haddou - Ouarzazate - Agdez - Draa Valley - Zagora
• Departure From your Hotel around 7H30 AM
• Several Stops photos are planned on the road .
• visit of the Kasbah Ait Benhaddou in the province of Ouarzazate. Site recognized by the UNESCO World Heritage which presents a striking example of the pre-Saharan architecture of Morocco.
• free lunch at the kasbah
• continuation to the Draa Valley through the Anti Atlas and the Berber village of Agdez. You will have the time, as well, to walk in the wonderful oases and date palms that abound with fruit around this charming valley.
• Arrival in Zagora
• Departure by camel to the desert for 1h30 .
• attend the fascinating sunset to enjoy, finally, a lively evening and a night at the bivouac under the stars , Dinner around the campfire in zagora desert
Day 2: Zagora - Draa Valley - Agdez - Ouarzazate - Tizi-N-Ticha - Marrakech
Wake up early to watch the sunrise at the dunes of Zagora.
• After breakfast
Back through the Agdaz Valley
• visit the Kasbah of Taourirt and visit the Museum which has filmed famous films such as: Kingdom of Heaven, Gladiator, Asterix and Cleopatra, The Legionnaire and others. You will be seduced by the Egyptian temples reconstituted in full desert and by the two pharaohs on the door of entry testifying sublime scenery.
• Free lunch
• Return to Marrakech via the Tichka Pass
What is included
• Transportation by minibus 17 seats, air-conditioned, speaking driver
• Departure and recovery at your place of residence.
• One night of lodging at the bivouac
• breakfast and dinner
• Camel ride
What is not included:
• Optional guide 2 euros / person at Kasbah Ait Benhaddou.
• Entrance fees to monuments
• Optional activities
This tour is subject to good weather conditions.
Note that for security reasons, IMZI TOURS INTER invites you to present your identity card and the card used for booking the trip on the day of the tour before the departure.
D-15 : You can change your journey date free of charge by request by mail or telephone.