Transportation : minibus with a group of 08 to 17 people
Board : half
2 Nights 3 Days to the gorges dades and Merzouga Desert drop off in Fez in a group
The Dades is a long river of nearly 200 km, half of which is located in mountainous areas. Along its course 4 series of gorges and parades, deep from 200 to 500 m, follow one another. This unique tourist site is known for its outstanding rocky landscapes and its people will welcome you with a very and friendly hospitality.
As to the dunes of Merzouga, won't leave you indifferent and will offer you a tantalizing taste of the serenity promised by the desert.
1 Day: Marrakech - Ait Ben Hadou - Ouarzazate - Dades Gorges
• Departure from your Hotel in Marrakech AT 7.30am.
• You take the road to the dunes of Merzouga, through the High Atlas via the Tichka pass at 2260 altitude.
• The first stop will be at the Kasbah Ait ben Haddou the old palace which offers you a complete panoramic view of the old techniques of construction in earth.
• Free lunch at the Kasbah has ben haddou direction towards Ouarzazate.
• In Ouarzazate, you visit the Taourirt Kasbah and Cinema Museum before going to the Dades Gorge. Enjoy the splendid landscapes of the valley of Dades, the valley of the Roses and Kalaa M'gouna.
• On arrival, you attend the sunset: the gorges of Dades showed their fairy tale
• First night at hotel
Day 2: Dades Gorge - Merzouga (Erg chebbi Dunes)
• After breakfast
Visit the Gorges de Toudra.
• Departure for Merzouga for an unforgettable ride in the desert Merzouga is recognized by its Erg chebbi dunes, or the most commonly known dunes of Merzouga, which are greater than 100 km².
• Enjoy an hour and a half of camel riding through the fascinating Erg Chebbi Dunes and admire the sunset, which offers incredible views and unique in the world.
• Second night in bivouac under the stars after a traditional dinner around the fire.
Day 3: Merzouga -fes
• After the sumptuous sunrise
• Take a typical breakfast and hike on camel to Merzouga.
• you take a taxi from Erfoud to fez you will be around 6 pm in fes
What is included:
• Transportation by minibus 17 seats, air-conditioned, speaking driver
• Departure and recovery at your place of residence.
• 2 Nights of accommodation "First night at Hotel Dadès, Second night at the bivouac"
• breakfast and dinner
• Camel ride
•taxi to drop you to fes
What is not included:
• Optional guide 3 euros / person at Kasabh Ait Benhdou.
• Entrance fees to monuments
• Optional activities
Note that for security reasons, IMZI TOURS INTER invites you to present your identity card and the card used for booking the trip on the day of the tour before the departure.
D-15 : You can change your journey date free of charge by request by mail or telephone.