Transportation : minibus with a group of 08 to 17 people
Board : Half
3 nights 4 days trip to the Ouarzazate- Gorges Dadès - Merzouga desert in a group
This trip will reveal to you the splendor of the Moroccan desert. From Ouarzazate the ancestral, to the Dades, its outstanding rocky landscapes and friendly locals, to the sumptuous dunes of Merzouga Surrender yourself to an absolute change of scenery!
Day 1 :
• Departure from your Hotel in Marrakech Around 7:30,
• Passing through the High Atlas and exploring a scenic route via the Tichka Pass of about 2260 m .
• On the road: halts photos are planned
• Visit and free lunch at Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou.
• Discover the Kasbah Taourirt, as well as the Cinema Museum
Overnight At hotel in Ouarzazate
• After breakfast
• free Morning
• Departure to the Dades Gorge around 15:00 from your hotel.
• Enjoy the splendid landscapes of the Dades Valley, the Roses Valley and Kalaa M'gouna.
• At the arrival, you attend the sunset: the gorges of Dades showed all their fairy •second night at hotel in the Gorges de Dades
• Breakfast at the hotel towards the dunes of Merzouga
• starting point for an unforgettable ride in the desert, Merzouga is recognized by its Erg chebbi dunes, or the most commonly called dunes of Merzouga, which are greater than 100 km².
• Enjoy an hour and a half of camel riding through the fascinating Erg Chebbi Dunes and admire the sunset, which offers incredible views and unique in the world.
• Second night in bivouac under the stars after a traditional dinner around the campfire.
• After the sumptuous sunrise, enjoy a typical breakfast and take a camel to Merzouga.
• Admire the beautiful landscapes of the Sahara, oasis, palm groves and green valleys ...
• Lunch at leisure on the road
• Arrival in Marrakech around 19h00
What is included:
• Transportation by minibus 17 seats, air-conditioned.
• Departure and recovery at your place of residence.
• 3 Nights of accommodation First and second night at hotel, Third night at bivouac"
• breakfast and dinner
• Camel ride
What is not included:
• Optional guide 3 euros / person at Kasabh Ait Benhdou.
• Entrance fees to monuments
• Optional activities
Info and advice: We recommend that you take warm clothes for the night to spend in the bivouac before the camel ride. This tour is subject to good weather conditions.
Note that for security reasons, IMZI TOURS INTER invites you to present your identity card and the card used for booking the trip on the day of the tour before the departure.
D-15 : You can change your journey date free of charge by request by mail or telephone.