Transportation : minibus with a group of 14 to 17 people Board : lunch and dinner not included Accomodation : riad Language : English or French-speaking driver
Essaouira will surprise you with its charms. You will first be seduced by its architecture where the pink ocher of its ramparts conrasts with the whiteness of the houses, where the rectilinear streets are burning with human warmth. Then by its atmospheres. The old Mogador which remained for years the first sardine port in the world, will make you live at the rhythm of its tides. You will feel its Moroccan soul, by immersing yourself in the atmosphere of its port and strolling around its souks. Last but ot least you will discover its artistic spirit by walking through its many art galleries by leaning on the inlay work of its artisans.
Day 1: Essaouira _ Marrakesh
• Pick-up hotel around 8:00 am, gathering of other passengers and departure at 9 am
• On the road: several stops are planned, coffee break in Sidi Mokhtar, and free visit of an argan oil cooperative
• Night in a Riad at Essaouira
Day 2: Essaouira - Marrakesh
• Breakfast included
• Free morning (optionnel : promenade à dos de dromadaire, ou sport nautique)
• Return to Marrakech (departure from 14pm)
Note that for security reasons, IMZI TOURS INTER invites you to present your identity card and the card used for booking the trip on the day of the tour before the departure.
D-15 : You can change your journey date free of charge by request by mail or telephone.