Transportation : air-conditioned car Board : lunch included except for drinks Language : English or French-speaking driver or guide
A journey to the heart of the Berber culture of the Middle Atlas. This tour allows you to visit valleys and villages of spectacular nature and traditional mountaineers lifestyles. The outstanding duo of the verdant beauty of the mountains and the freshness of the valleys are a real point of scenery and calm at the gates of the red city, Marrakech.
• Pick-up hotel at 9:00 am
• On the road: several stops are planned
• Free visit : berber village and market
• Lunch at a modest local restaurant
• Visit, with a local guide, of the Setti Fatma village and one of its waterfalls
• 20 minutes camel ride
• Tea at a local home stay
• Continuation through the Atlas through the village of Tahanaout; then Asni valley
• Return to your hotel
Information and tips: Suitable shoes for walking are necessary to visit the waterfalls.
Note that for security reasons, IMZI TOURS INTER invites you to present your identity card and the card used for booking the trip on the day of the tour before the departure.
D-15 : You can change your journey date free of charge by request by mail or telephone.