day trip to the berber valleys kik asni and ourika in private
Price Per Person
Free Airport / Hotel Transfer !
Transportation : air-conditioned car Board : lunch included except for drinks Language : English or French -speaking driver
A journey to the heart of the Middle Atlas’ Berber culture. This tour will take you to valleys and villages of a spectacular nature, and a traditional mountain lifestyle. The exceptional duo of the mountains’ verdant beauty and the valleys’ freshness,isa point of unique calm at the doorstep of the red city, Marrakech.
• Pick-up hotel and departure at 8:00 am
• On the road: several stops are planned
• Corssing the Kik plateau bypassing the Lalla Takerkouste barrage
• 10 minutes camel ride
• Continuation through the Atlas through the village of Tahanaout; Asni then Ourika valley, then the village of Setti-fatma
• Free visit : berber village and market
• Visit, with a local guide, of the Setti Fatma village and one of its waterfalls
• Lunch at local restaurant, with a menu of Moroccan salad and a main course: tajine of vegetables / chicken, or chicken kebabs, or couscous (drinks are not included)
• Return to your hotel
Information and tips: Suitable shoes for walking are necessary to visit the waterfalls.
Note that for security reasons, IMZI TOURS INTER invites you to present your identity card and the card used for booking the trip on the day of the tour before the departure.
D-15 : You can change your journey date free of charge by request by mail or telephone.