2 nights 3 days trip to the gorges dades and merzouga in a group
Price Per Person
Free Airport / Hotel Transfer !
Transportation : minibus with a group of 14 to 17 people Board : half Accomodation : 1 to 2 stars
The Dades is a long river of nearly 200 km, half of which is located in mountainous areas. Along its course 4 series of gorges and parades, deep from 200 to 500 m, follow one another. This unique tourist site is known for its outstanding rocky landscapes and its people will welcome you with a very and friendly hospitality.
As to the dunes of Merzouga, won't leave you indifferent and will offer you a tantalizing taste of the serenity promised by the desert.
• Pick-up hotel around 7:00 am, gathering of other passengers and departure at 8 am
• On the road: several stops and coffee breaks are planned
• Visit of Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou with a local guide
• Visit of the Boulmane Dades city, to continue the journey to the Gorges of Dades
• Dinner (drinks not included) and night at a hotel in Gorges de Dadès
• Visit of the Gorges of Toudra.
• Departure to Merzouga
• Stroll between the dunes by camel, about 2 hours
• Dinner (drinks not included) and night in a bivouac in Merzouga
• Sunrise contemplation
• Back to Merzouga by camel.
• Return to Marrakech with several stops during the trip.
Information and tips: We recommend you to take warm clothes for the night to pass in the bivouac before the camel ride. This tour is made subject to good weather conditions.
Note that for security reasons, IMZI TOURS INTER invites you to present your identity card and the card used for booking the trip on the day of the tour before the departure.
D-15 : You can change your journey date free of charge by request by mail or telephone.