Transport: air-conditioned car
Language: chauffeur english speaking
Day trip to 3 valleys Ourika Asni Lac on private
A journey to the heart of the Middle Atlas’ Berber culture. This tour will take you to valleys and villages of a spectacular nature, and a traditional mountain lifestyle. The exceptional duo of the mountains’ verdant beauty and the valleys’ freshness,is a point of unique calm at the doorstep of the red city Marrakech.
• Departure from your accommodation at 8:00.
• Through the Lalla Takerkoust Lac , located about forty kilometers from Marrakech, and enjoy the panoramic view at a height of 1400m.
• after you take the way to the plateau of Kik to discover a beautiful landscape and a totaly exotic setting.
• You will miss the traditional Berber villages where the authentic houses are built of earth and stone by the inhabitants themselves, One of the Berber families will welcome you in his small typical home to enjoy a glass of tea .
• If you coincide with a market day (Monday and Friday), you will have the opportunity to take a tour. Your driver will then drive you to the Ourika Valley where you explore the organic aromatic garden that contains the various medicinal plants used by Berbers.
• Then you take your way to the Waterfalls of the Setti fatma valley with a local guide.
• traditional lunch Included in one of the restaurants next to the river or feet in the water.
• return to Marrakech around 6 Pm
Info and advice: Adequate shoes for walking are essential for visiting the waterfalls.
Note that for security reasons, IMZI TOURS INTER invites you to present your identity card and the card used for booking the trip on the day of the tour before the departure.
D-15 : You can change your journey date free of charge by request by mail or telephone.