Transport: air-conditioned car Breakfast Included Language: chauffeur francophone
A journey to the heart of the Berber culture of the Middle Atlas. This tour allows you to visit valleys and villages of spectacular nature and traditional mountaineers lifestyles. The outstanding duo of the verdant beauty of the mountains and the freshness of the valleys are a real point of scenery and calm at the gates of the red city, Marrakech.
• Departure from your accommodation at 9:00 one hour and a half is sufficient to reach the Ourika Valley.
• You will go through the bio-aromatic gardens where you will discover the different medicinal plants used by the Berbers.
• You will have the opportunity thereafter to visit a family in his home and enjoy a glass of tea and snack, If you coincide with a day of
market, you will also have the chance to take a tour and discover the Berber souk.
• Lunch Included at the edge
from the river .
• Visit with a local guide of the village of Setti Fatma and one of his waterfalls
• 20-minute ride on a camel
• Homestay tea
• Visit the gardens of the saffron
• Continuation through the Atlas by the village
• Return to your hotel
Info and advice: Proper walking shoes are essential for visiting the waterfall
Note that for security reasons, IMZI TOURS INTER invites you to present your identity card and the card used for booking the trip on the day of the tour before the departure.
D-15 : You can change your journey date free of charge by request by mail or telephone.