Transportation: air-conditioned car Lunch included Language: English-speaking driver
At the desert gate, Ouarzazate ancestral city, is developing to become a giant open-air cinema. Built in 1928, this southern city has grown from a stopover city to a destination in its own right. It is full of sumptuous ocher-rammed buildings, and is inextricably linked to the cinema. From Lawrence of Arabia to Asterix and Obelix: Mission Cleopatra, passing by A tea in the Sahara or Gladiator, the sets of these big productions succeed one another in this booming city. Between cinema and heritage: Ouarzazate is a haven of peace that must not be missed!
• Departure from your accommodation at 7:00
• enjoy the beautiful scenery and impressive panoramic views from the High Atlas.
• The first stop will be the summit of Tizi n'Tichka located at 2260m above sea level.
• The second stop will be the kasbah of Ait Ben Haddou, a fortified village that offers a fascinating panorama of ancient mud houses. This site is inscribed on the UNESCO World Heritage list and has been used especially for the shooting of several famous films like Asterix and Obelix: Mission Cleopatra, Lawrence of Arabia, Gladiator
• Lunch included at the kasbah.
• The third stop will be the city of Ouarzazate.
• You will explore its innumerable kasbahs in adobe, its mountains and arid plains, its valleys and green oasis and its countless palm groves.
• You will also enjoy a visit to the cinema museum and one of the most beautiful Kasbahs in the region: The kasbah of Taourirt
• Return to Marrakech planned at 19h.
Infomation and tips: This tour is made subject to good weather conditions.
Note that for security reasons, IMZI TOURS INTER invites you to present your identity card and the card used for booking the trip on the day of the tour before the departure.
D-15 : You can change your journey date free of charge by request by mail or telephone.