Transportation : air-conditioned car Board : half Accomodation Language : English or French -speaking driver
This trip will reveal to you the splendor of the Moroccan desert. Enjoy an absolute change of scenery!
• Pick-up hotel and departure at 7am
• On the road: several stops and coffee breaks are planned
• Crossing the High Atlas Mountains via the Col de Tizi n'Tichka
• Visit of Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou (entrance ticket is included) with a local guide (fee is included).
• Crossign of ouarzazate city and Zagora city
• Departure to Mhamid city on a camel
• Dinner (drinks not included) and night in a bivouac in the desert of Mhamid
Day 2 :
• Sunrise contemplation
• Back to Mhamid by camel.
• Visit of the Draa Valley
• Return to Marrakech with several stops during the trip.
Information and tips: We recommend you to take warm clothes for the night to pass in the bivouac before the camel ride. This tour is made subject to good weather conditions.
Note that for security reasons, IMZI TOURS INTER invites you to present your identity card and the card used for booking the trip on the day of the tour before the departure.
D-15 : You can change your journey date free of charge by request by mail or telephone.