Transportation : air-conditioned car Board : Half Language : English or French speaking driver
At the door of the desert, Ouarzazate the ancestral city is turning into a giant open-air cinema. Built in 1928, this southern city has grown from a city stopover to a destination in itself. It is full of beautiful buildings of ocher adobe, and is unfailingly linked to cinema. From Lawrence of Arabia in Asterix and Obelix: Mission Cleopatra, through Sheltering Sky or Gladiator, the films sets of such big productions succeed in the thriving city. Between cinema and heritage: Ouarzazate is a haven that should not be missed!
Day 1: Marrakech / Ait Benhaddou / Ouarzazate
• Pick up your hotel at 8am
• On the road: several stops are planned
• Free lunch
• Visit of the Kasbah of Telouèt
• Visit Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou with a local guide (entrance ticket and accompanying guide included)
• Visit the oasis of Fint known for its small villages with a narrow and charming palm grove that stretches along the Wadi Fint.
• Dinner (drinks not included) and overnight at the hotel in Ouarzazate
Day 2: Ouarzazate / Marrakech
• Visit Kasbah Taourirt and Kasbah Tifoultoute (entrance ticket included)
• Visit of the cinema museum
• Return to Marrakechum
• Return to Marrakech
Note that for security reasons, IMZI TOURS INTER invites you to present your identity card and the card used for booking the trip on the day of the tour before the departure.
D-15 : You can change your journey date free of charge by request by mail or telephone.