Transportation :private car
Board : half
Language : English -speaking driver
4 days and 3 nights trip to zagora - mhamid desert ouarzazate in private
Take a private tour of Moroccan dunes. Your own guide driver, fully qualified and accredited, will allow you to discover southern Morocco in the best possible way
Day 1 :
• Departure from your accommodation at 7:00
• On the road: several stops are planned
• Cross the High Atlas through the Tizi n'Tichka Pass at an altitude of 2260m
• Free lunch
• Visit of the Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou with a local guide.
• continuation to the town of zagora via the village of Agdaz and the Draa Valley.
• Dinner and overnight at the hotel in Zagora
• Breakfast and visit the village of Tamegroute, 18km from Zagora, home to the underground Kasbah and one of the oldest Koranic libraries in Morocco.
• Departure to M'Hamid Once arrived at the Dunes of Erg Lihoudi you will enjoy an hour-long ride on camels and in the evening you will watch the sunset.
• Friendly atmosphere night in campin private tente and traditional dinner around the campfire
• Contemplation of the sunrise
• Return to Mhamid by camel
• you will continue south-east to the oasis of Agdez, where will begin the amazing landscape of the Draa River. From there, the landscape will change drastically from arid rocky fields to lush green oases lined with palm trees.
• Lunch in Ouarzazate,
• visit of the Cinema Museum and the taourirt kasbah.
• Dinner and overnight at the hotel in Ouarzazate
• After breakfast, departure to visit the oasis of Fint known by its small villages of a narrow and charming palm grove that stretches along the Wadi Fint.
• Free lunch.
• Visit the fortress of Tifoultoute to enjoy a magnificent view from the terrace of the Kasbah over the Ouarzazate wadi valley.
Back to Marrakech via the Tizi n'Tichka pass
arrival in marrakech at 7pm
What is included
• Departure from your accommodation in Marrakech
• private and air-conditioned transport
• English speaking driver
• accommodation in half board.
• Guide To visit the kasbah Ait ben haddou
What is not included
• Entry fees to monuments.
• Optional activities.
Info and advice:
We recommend that you take warm clothes for the night to spend in the bivouac before the camel ride. this tour is subject to good weather conditions.
Note that for security reasons, IMZI TOURS INTER invites you to present your identity card and the card used for booking the trip on the day of the tour before the departure.
D-15 : You can change your journey date free of charge by request by mail or telephone.