Transportation :private car
Board : half
Language : English speaking driver
tour of Morocco in 9 nights 10 days
Morocco is a country of wonders, the country of the thousand is a night, that's why we offer you the opportunity to discover Morocco like never. Go on a tour that will make you want to remain a prisoner of immortal culture and heritage.
Day 1: Marrakech - Tizi-n-Tichka - Ait Ben Haddou - Ouarzazate - Skoura - Toudra Gorge (6 h 12 min, 363 km)
• Departure from marrakech to Ouarzazate in the morning, crossing the High Atlas by the Tizi Tichka pass (2260m) through several Berber villages.
• Visit Kasbah Aït Ben Haddou and pass by Ouarzazte for a visit of the city.
• departure for the Toudra Gorge through the Valley of Roses, the village of Kelaa meguona and the Dades . •Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
Day 2: Gorges toudra- Tinejdad - Erfoud - Merzouga (3 hours, 214 km)
• Departure in the morning for a walking tour in the palm grove of the Todra Valley
• Before taking the road to Erfoud via Tinejdad and several Berber villages, we will stop at the marble fossils in Erfoud. After the continuation of our adventure trip to the impressive dunes of Erg Chebbi in Merzouga.
You leave the vehicle (4x4) to continue your journey by camel to watch the sunset in the dunes. You will spend the night in the private tent of nomads of the Sahara desert to enjoy the silence with a starry sky. Dinner and overnight at the bivouac.
Day 3: Merzouga - Erfoud - Errachidia - Azrou - Ifran - Fez (3 hours, 214 km)
• wake up early to watch the sunrise over the dunes.
• departure to Fez by several cities, Erfoud, Errachidia, Midelt, Azrou where we will stop to make beautiful pictures in the cedar forest, Ifran.
• arrives in Fes dinner and overnight at the hotel.
Day 4: Visit of Fez
get ready to ride on a time machine and let yourself be transported by the labyrinthine streets of Fez and explore the oldest medina of Morocco dating from the 7th century with its souks, palaces, mosques,
Dinner and overnight at the hotel in fes
Day 5: Fes - Meknes -Volublilis- return to Fez (2 h 58 min 189 km)
•you will pass vast expanses of vines in Meknes. Another imperial city where you will visit the mausoleum of Moulay Ismail, the founder of Meknes, and one of the greatest kings of Morocco in medieval times. A visit to the royal stables and the doors of Meknes will be included.
After lunch, continue to the colony of Moulay Driss, where is buried the founder of the Moroccan empire, and the most spiritual sites of the country.
Later in the afternoon, continue to Volubilis, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and the site of the largest and best Roman site in Morocco.
Return to Fez at the end of the afternoon.
Dinner and overnight in hotel in fes
Day 6: Fes-Chefchaouen (3 hours drive)
• Cross the Rif mountains to the beautiful Berber city of Chefchaouen of Fes, to have lunch in Chefchaouen. Then, accompanied by your guide, spend the evening exploring the whitewashed streets of Chaouen, animated with the nicely dressed locals. Dinner and an overnight stay at your hotel in chefchaouen.
Day 7: Chefchaouen - Tangier (2 h 14 min 114 km)
This morning you will explore Tangier with its north western tip of Africa called Achakar, next to it are the caves of Hercules, according to legend, where Hercules separated Africa from Europpe.
• Return to the Tangier Medina to walk in the Grand Souk, and visit the Mandoubia Park before having lunch in one of the famous cafes while your guide tells you about the adventures of some of the most famous intellectuals, artists, celebrities from Behemian who frequented the city took advantage of its international status until the 1960s.
•diner and night in tangier
Day 8: Tangier - Rabat (2 h 41 min 250 km)
• Today, you will explore Rabat, the capital of Morocco and the residence of the king.
• Visit the necropolis of Shella, the Agdal Gardens and the Hassan Tower with its mausoleum of King Mohammed V, then launch during your dinner relaxing at the hotel and overnight.
Day 9: Rabat - Casablanca (1 hr 7 min 86,7 km)
This day will be spent in Casablanca after your departure from Rabat.
- Visit the majestic Hassan II mosque, the largest mosque in the world. It overlooks the ocean on an outcrop to the northwest of the Medina, a vast building that houses 25,000 worshipers and 80,000 others in the surrounding squares. To see the interior, you have to take a guided tour.
-Visit the Corniche, which was developed in the 1920s. It houses beaches, swimming pools, cafes and other entertainment venues.
-Visit of the Medina on foot: the central market, and the district of the Habbous who have kept their authenticity.
• Admire the wall of the Medina, a fortified bastion of the eighteenth century, through the labyrinth of narrow streets lined with jewelers, barbers and artisans.
You will always find his skala and his very impressive clock tower of the colonial period.
• Shopping Casablanca is becoming famous for fashion and shopping, therefore, it is host to one of the largest shopping centers in Africa. Morocco Mall is a temple of shopping and leisure.
• visit of the Museum of Moroccan Judaism: opened for the first time in 1977, this museum offers a historical and ethnographic opening on the Moroccan Jewish community, with more than 1500 historical objects including documents, traditional clothing, ceremonial objects and an extensive collection of photographs
Return to your place of residence.
Dinner and an overnight stay at your hotel in casablanca
Day 10: Casablanca - Marrakech (2 h 56 min 244 km)
• after the breakfast
• departure for marrakech
• visit of the Bahia Palace
• visit the Saadian tombs.
• Lunch and guide included
• visitJemaa El Fna Square
• visit Souks of the medina
• Tower of the ramparts and passage to the royal palace
• Majorel Garden
• After a short lunch break in a Moroccan restaurant, you will continue to the lively Jamaa Elfna, where the shows compete with the food stands to get your attention, after you will discover the Medina and explore the souks where you can see the craftsmen work their masterpieces: leather, cooperage, carpentry, jewelry, carpets, etc.
• visit the museum of the water civilization. A design of cultural innovation and major attraction of the Palmeraie.
What is included:
• Departure from your hotel or riad by private vehicle, French speaking driver
• Round trip
• Camel ride
• 8 nights accommodation in
• 1 night in bivouac in private tente
• Breakfast and dinner
What is not included:
• Lunch between 5 to 15 euro
• Optional activities
Note that for security reasons, IMZI TOURS INTER invites you to present your identity card and the card used for booking the trip on the day of the tour before the departure.
D-15 : You can change your journey date free of charge by request by mail or telephone.