1 night 2 days trip to imlil and toubkal in private
Price Per Person
Free Airport / Hotel Transfer !
Transportation : air-conditioned car Board : half Accomodation : 3 to 4 stars Language : English or French-speaking driver
Imlil is a small village located in the Atlas Mountains, at 1740 meters above sea level. A placeknown as the core base for all hikers and climbers in the area. Imlil is the breakpoint of 90% of hikers seeking to climb Toubkal, the highest mountain in North Africa. The valley of Azzaden is less crowded, quieter but just as amazing!
• Pick-up hotel and departure at 7am
• On the road: several stops and coffee breaks are planned
• Hiking walk to Imlil towards Tizi Mzik (2489m)
• Continuing downhill towards the village of Tizi Oussem through the waterfalls of Ait Aissa and Ighouliden
• Lunch on the road
• Dinner (drinks not included) and night at Lodge Tichka
Day 2 :
• Descend Tizi Oudite (2200m), passing through the villages of Agersioual and Malat, towards Imlil
• Arrival to Imlil
• Lunch at a modest local restaurant, with a menu of Moroccan salad and a main course: tagine of vegetables / chicken, or chicken kebabs, or couscous (drinks are not included)
• Return to Marrakech (from 14pm)
Information and tips: Walking shoes are necessary for this hiking trip. This tour is made subject to good weather conditions.
Note that for security reasons, IMZI TOURS INTER invites you to present your identity card and the card used for booking the trip on the day of the tour before the departure.
D-15 : You can change your journey date free of charge by request by mail or telephone.