Transportation : minibus with a group of 08 to 17 people
Board : half
2 nights 3 days trip to the gorges dades and merzouga desert in a group
The Dades is a long river of nearly 200 km, half of which is located in mountainous areas. Along its course 4 series of gorges and parades, deep from 200 to 500 m, follow one another. This unique tourist site is known for its outstanding rocky landscapes and its people will welcome you with a very and friendly hospitality.
As to the dunes of Merzouga, won't leave you indifferent and will offer you a tantalizing taste of the serenity promised by the desert.
Day: Marrakech - Ait Ben Hadou - Ouarzazate - Dades Gorges
- Departure from Marrakech Around 7:30 am from your place of accommodation and pickup of other customers which makes a departure at 8:30 am from Marrakech.
- You take the road to the dunes of Merzouga, through the High Atlas via the Tichka pass located at 2260 altitude.
- The first stop will be at the Kasbah Ait ben Haddou the old palace which offers you a complete panoramic view of the old techniques of construction in earth.
- Lunch at Leisure in the Kasbah has ben haddou direction towards
- In Ouarzazate, you visit the Kasbah of Taourirt, before going to the Dades gorges. Enjoy the splendid landscapes of the valley of Dades, the valley of the Roses and Kalaa M'gouna.
- On arrival, you attend the sunset: the gorges of Dades showed their fairy tale
- First night at hotel in Dades
Day 2: Dades Gorge - Merzouga (Erg chebbi Dunes)
- After breakfast
Visit the Gorges de Toudra.
- Departure for Merzouga is recognized by its Erg Chebbi dunes, or the most commonly known dunes of Merzouga
enjoy the camel ride to Admire the sunset that offers incredible and unique views to the world.
- Second night in bivouac under the stars after a traditional dinner around the fire.
Day 3: Merzouga - Ouarzazate - Marrakech
- After the sumptuous sunrise
- Take part in a typical breakfast and return by camel to Merzouga. Admire the beautiful landscapes of the Sahara, oasis, palm groves and green valleys.
- on the return some photos stops; lunch at leirsure
Back to Marrakech in the evening
What is included:
- Transportation by minibus 17 seats, driver speak French
- Departure and recovery at your place of residence.
- 2 nights accommodation First night at Dades hotel, second night at the bivouac
- breakfast and dinner
- Camel ride
What is not included:
- Optional guide 3 euros / person at Kasabh Ait Benhdou.
- Entrance fees to monuments
- Optional activities
Note that this Circuit is with a basic service is subject to good weather conditions.
Note that for security reasons, IMZI TOURS INTER invites you to present your identity card and the card used for booking the trip on the day of the tour before the departure.
D-15 : You can change your journey date free of charge by request by mail or telephone.