Transport:Air conditional car
Language: Driver anglophone
Honeymoon 3 nights 4 days marrakech-george-merzouga-ouarzazate
What could be more romantic than a honeymoon in the great deser de merzougua in a luxury private camp of one thousand and one night
Day 1 :
- Pick up from your accommodation at 8:00
- On the road: several stops are planned.
- Kasbah visit Ait Ben Haddou with a local guide
lunch in front of the kasbah with a surprise offered by imzi tours
Â Direction to the Dades gorges via Skoura and the Dades Valley
- Visit the city Boulmane Dades and the Gorges
- Arrive at the hotel of welcome, instalation in the room.
a large buffet will be waiting for you to taste all Moroccan dishes
Â night at the luxury hotel
Â to the Dades Gorges
- After a breakfast by the pool
- Visit of Toudra Gorges.
- Departure for Merzouga
- Departure by camels to begin your walk in the desert through the beautiful dunes of Erg Chebbi.
- You will enjoy the beautiful sunset before going to camp in a private tent of a thousand and one night where you spend your night after a dinner around the campfire.
cake offered by imzi tours
Very early in the morning, you attend the sunrise and then return to the camp for breakfast. Your driver will then take you to discover the small villages of Agdez along the beautiful valley of Drâa lined with palm trees
lunch on the road
arrive at the hotel
typical Moroccan dinner and night in a warm riad
- visit of the museum of cinema and kasbah of taourirt and return to marrakech with a stop for the lunch
arrive in marrakech around 5 pm
What is included
- Departure from your accommodation in Marrakech
- private and air-conditioned vehicle with driver speaking French
- Half board accommodation (dinner and breakfast included)
- 1 night at the hotel
- 1 night in a private tent
1 night at the riad in Ouarzazate
- Camel ride
What is not
- Lunch à la carte
- Fees for access to monuments
Info and advice
It is preferable to bring warm clothes in winter, light clothes in summer, and pants (for camel trekking).
Note that for security reasons, IMZI TOURS INTER invites you to present your identity card and the card used for booking the trip on the day of the tour before the departure.
D-15 : You can change your journey date free of charge by request by mail or telephone.