Transportation : 4x4 air-conditioned
Board : half
Language : English speaking driver
luxery tours for 1night 2days to the zagora desert
A journey at the heart of Moroccan culture in an area that is rich in history and in spectacular scenery. The mountains will rise before you and the desert, an idyllic setting to give you a unique vision of southern Morocco, through its friendly people and its enchanting landscapes!
Day 1: Marrakech / Ait Benhaddou / Ouarzazate / the Draa Valley / Zagora
- Pick up from your hotel at 07:00 in 4x4
- On the road: several stops are planned
- Enjoy panoramic views from the High Atlas of Berber villages.
- lunch at leisure (not included)
- Visit Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou with a local guide
- visit the museum and film studios in the city of Ouarzazate.
- Cross the Berber village of Agdez and the Draa Valley.
- Visit Zagora
- Walk between the dunes by camel, about 1h30
- Dinner (drinks not included) and night in luxery camp in the desert of Zagora
Day 2: Zagora / Ouarzazate / Marrakech
- Contemplation of the sunrise
- Return to Zagora by camel (about 1h30)
- Visit the village of Tamegroute, 18km from Zagora, home to the underground Kasbah and one of the oldest Koranic libraries in Morocco
- Departure for Ouarzazate via the Draa Valley
- Free lunch (not included)
- Visit the fortress of Tifoultoute to enjoy a magnificent view from the terrace of the Kasbah over the Ouarzazate wadi valley.
Back to Marrakech via the Tizi n'Tichka pass.
arrive around 7pm
What is included:
- Departure from your accommodation in Marrakech
- Private vehicle 4x4 transport
- english speaking driver
- A night in a luxery tent with dinner.
- 1 hour ride camel.
What is not included:
- Optional activities
Info and advice: We recommend that you take warm clothes for the night to spend in the bivouac before the camel ride. This tour is subject to good weather conditions.
Note that for security reasons, IMZI TOURS INTER invites you to present your identity card and the card used for booking the trip on the day of the tour before the departure.
D-15 : You can change your journey date free of charge by request by mail or telephone.