Transportation :private car
Board : half
Language : English speaking driver
2 nights 3days ouarzazate-georges-merzougua- fes in private
The Dades is a river nearly 200 km long, half of which is located in a mountainous area. Along its course follow four series of gorges and parades, deep from 200 to 500 m. This unique site is known for its exceptional rocky landscapes and its inhabitants will welcome you with warm and friendly hospitality. As for the dunes of Merzouga, they will not leave you indifferent and will offer you a tantalizing taste of the serenity promised by the desert.
1 Day: Marrakech - Ait Ben Hadou - Ouarzazate - Dades Gorges
- Departure from your Hotel in Marrakech around 7.30am.
- You take the road to the dunes of Merzouga, through the High Atlas via the Tichka pass at 2260 m altitude.
- The first stop will be Kasbah Ait ben Haddou the old one which offers you a complete panoramic view of the ancient techniques of earth construction.
- Free lunch at the Kasbah has ben haddou direction towards Ouarzazate.
- In Ouarzazate, you visit the Taourirt Kasbah and Cinema Museum before going to the Dades Gorge. Enjoy the splendid landscapes of the valley of Dades, the valley of the Roses and Kalaa M'gouna.
- On arrival, you attend the sunset: the gorges of Dades showed their fairy tale
- First night at hotel 3 or 4 rtars in dades.
Day 2: Dades Gorge - Merzouga (Erg chebbi Dunes)
- After breakfast
Visit the Gorges de Toudra.
- Departure for Merzouga for an unforgettable ride in the desert Merzouga is recognized by its Erg Chebbi dunes or the most commonly known dunes of Merzouga.
- Enjoy an hour and a half of camel riding through the fascinating Erg Chebbi Dunes and admire the sunset that offers incredible and unique views to the world.
- Second night in bivouac under the stars after a traditional dinner around the fire.
night under private Berber tent
3 Day: Merzouga - fes
- After the sumptuous sunrise
- Enjoy a typical breakfast and hike on camel to Merzouga.
- Departure for fez
Â crossing several cities Midelt, Azrou, you will stop to make beautiful pictures and take good memories
- lunch at leisure on the road
- Continuation to the city of Fez.
arrives around 18h00
What is included:
- Private transport driver speaking French
- Departure and recovery at your place of residence.
- 2 Nights of accommodation First night at Dades hotel, Second night at the bivouac "
- breakfast and dinner
- Camel ride
- back to fes
What is not included:
- Optional guide 3 euros / person at Kasabh Ait Benhdou.
- Entrance fees to monuments
- Optional activities
Note that for security reasons, IMZI TOURS INTER invites you to present your identity card and the card used for booking the trip on the day of the tour before the departure.
D-15 : You can change your journey date free of charge by request by mail or telephone.