Transportation private car
Board : half
Accomodation br>Language : English or French -speaking driver
3 nights and 4 days trip to ouarzazate - gorges dadès - merzouga desert- fès in private
Take a private tour of The Moroccan Atlas. Your own guide driver, fully qualified and accredited, will allow you to discover The Moroccan Atlas in the best possible way
Day 1: Marrakech / Ouarzazate
- Departure from the hotel at 8 am
- On the road: several stops are planned
- Visit of the Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou with a local guide
- visit of the museum and cinema studios
- visit the oasis of Fint known for its small villages with a narrow and charming palm grove that stretches along the Wadi Fint.
- Visit the fortress of Tifoultoute to enjoy a magnificent view from the terrace of the Kasbah over the Ouarzazate Wadi Valley.
- Dinner and overnight at the hotel in ouarzazate
Day 2: Ouarzazate / Gorges of dades
- departure to the palmerais Skoura through the Kasbah Amridil: wonderful place offering a magical view of the snowy Atlas and the Oued, where you explore a beautiful architecture.
- Continue the trip to Dades Valley and Kalaa Mgouna village. Arrival at the gorges of dades dinner and overnight at the hotel
Day 3: Boulmane Dadès / Merzouga
- a short walk in the palm grove of the Todra valley.
- Through Tinejdad you arrive at the city of Erfoud, the starting point to discover the desert, towards Merzouga, Tazzarine.
- visit the Marbles and
fossils in Erfoud. After, you continue to the impressive Erg Chebbi dunes in Merzouga.
On arrival, you exchange the vehicle by the camels for a nice walk through the sand dunes.
- You will watch the sublime sunset before reaching the bivouac to spend your third night in the middle of the Sahara in private tente, while enjoying the silence of the desert and a friendly atmosphere around the campfire after a traditional dinner.
Day 4: Merzouga / Midelt / Fez
-Wake up in the morning to attend the sunrise fart
return by camel to Merzouga to join your driver.
-Your trip leaves to Fez by several cities Midelt, Azrou, you will stop to make beautiful pictures and take good memories.
- free lunch on the road
- Continuation to the city of Fez.
arrival to fes around 7pm
end of services
What is included:
- Departure from your accommodation in Marrakech
- Transportation in private vehicle with driver speaking english
- Camel ride
- 02 Nights at the hotel and 1 night in private in the middle of the Dunes
- Breakfast and dinner
What is not included:
- Entrance fees to monuments
- Optional activities
Info and advice: We recommend that you take warm clothes for the night to spend in the bivouac before the camel ride. This tour is subject to good weather conditions.
Note that for security reasons, IMZI TOURS INTER invites you to present your identity card and the card used for booking the trip on the day of the tour before the departure.
D-15 : You can change your journey date free of charge by request by mail or telephone.