Transportation :private car
Board : half
Language : English speaking driver
Circuit 5 Nights 6 Days Marrakech-Gorge-Merzouga - Fes-Chaouen-Rabat-Casablanca- Marrakech On Private
Morocco is a country of wonders, the country of the thousand is a night, or a simple 5 or 6 days will never be enough to contemplate all its magic, that's why we offer you the opportunity to discover Morocco like never. Go on a tour that will make you want to remain a prisoner of culture and heritage
Marrakech - Tizi-n-Tichka - Ait Ben Haddou - Ouarzazate - Skoura - Toudra Gorge (6 h 12 min, 363 km)
- Departure to Ouarzazate in the morning, crossing the High Atlas by the Tizi Tichka pass (2260m) through several Berber villages. Stop at the Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou to visit the Kasbah Ameridienne, following our trip in the gorges of Toudra through the Valley of Roses, the village of Kelaa and the Dades Valley Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
Day 2: Gorges toudra- Tinejdad - Erfoud - Merzouga (3 hours, 214 km)
Departure in the morning for a walking tour in the palm grove of the Todra valley. Before taking the road to Erfoud via Tinejdad and several Berber villages, we will stop at the marble fossils in Erfoud.
Â After the continuation of our adventure trip to the impressive dunes of Erg Chebbi in Merzouga. You leave the vehicle (4x4) to continue your journey by camel to watch the sunset in the dunes. You will spend the night in the tents of nomads of the Sahara desert to enjoy the silence with a starry sky. Dinner and overnight at the bivouac in private tente.
Day 3: Merzouga - Erfoud - Errachidia - Azrou - Ifran - Fez (3 hours, 214 km)
- wake up early to watch the sun rise over the dunes.
- After the breakfast, Our trip makes departure to Fez by several cities, Erfoud, Errachidia, Midelt, Azrou where we will stop to make beautiful pictures in the cedar forest, Ifran. The reach of Fez and the rest for the night.
Day 4: Fes-Chaouen: (3 h 31 min, 200 km)
Today, get ready to enter a time machine and let yourself be transported by the labyrinthine streets of Fez and explore the oldest medina of Morocco dating from the 7th century with its souks, palaces, mosques, Koranic schools and Mellah). Then travel through the Rif mountains to the beautiful Berber city of Chefchaouen of Fez. Dinner at your hotel / riad
Accompanied by your guide, spend your time exploring the whitewashed streets of Chaouen, animated by the beautifully dressed locals. Dinner and overnight at your Riad.
Day 5: Chaouen- Rabat -Casablanca (4 hours 51 min; 337 km)
Today, after your lunch, you set out for Rabat to explore the capital of Morocco and the residence of the king. Visit the Hassan Tower with its mausoleum of King Mohammed V. Lunch and then take the road to Casablanca for a visit to the majestic Hassan II mosque, the largest mosque in the world. It overlooks the ocean on an outcrop to the northwest of the Medina, a vast building that houses 25,000 worshipers and 80,000 others in the surrounding squares. To see the interior, you have to take a guided tour. Overnight in the commercial capital of Morocco.
diner and night in hotel
Day 6: Casablanca - Marrakech (2 hours 43 minutes, 244 kilometers)
This day will be dedicated to the exploration of the red city called "the pearl of the south", the imperial capital of the eleventh century, whose monuments bear witness to its rich past and its position as one of the first tourist sites in the world .
- Visit of the famous place Djamaa El Fna.
- Visit of El Bahia Palace.
- Visit of the Koutoubia mosque.
- Visit Saadian tombs.
- Visit to Dar Si Said museum.
What is included:
- Departure from your hotel or riad by private vehicle, French speaking driver
- Round trip
- Camel ride
- 4 nights accommodation in a double room.
- 1 en the private tente
- Breakfast and dinner
What is not included:
- Lunch between 5 to 15 euro
- Optional activities
- Personal expenses
Note that for security reasons, IMZI TOURS INTER invites you to present your identity card and the card used for booking the trip on the day of the tour before the departure.
D-15 : You can change your journey date free of charge by request by mail or telephone.