Transportation :private car
Board : half
Language : English speaking driver
Tour of 5 nights 6 days in Ouarzazate Gorges Merzouga Ait Ben Haddou Marrakech
Morocco is a country of wonders, the country of the thousand is a night, or a simple 5 or 6 days will never be enough to contemplate all its magic, that's why we offer you the opportunity to discover Morocco like never. Go on a tour that will make you want to remain a prisoner of culture and heritage
Day 1: Marrakech / Ouarzazate
- Departure from the hotel at 8am
- On the road: several photo stops are planned
- visit to the museum and cinema studios
-visit the oasis of Fint reputed by its small villages of a narrow and charming palm grove that stretches along the Wadi Fint.
- visit the fortress of Tifoultoute to enjoy a magnificent view from the Kasbah terrace over the Ouarzazate wadi valley.
- Dinner and overnight at the hotel in Ouarzazate
Day 2: Ouarzazate / Gorges of dades
- Departure to the palmerais of Skoura through the Kasbah Amridil: wonderful place offering a magical view of the snowy Atlas and Oued, where you will explore a beautiful architecture.
- You will continue the trip to the Dades Valley and Kalaa Mgouna village. Arrival at the gorges de dades dinner and overnight at the hotel
Day 3: Boulmane Dadès / Merzouga
- A short walk in the palm grove of the Todra Valley.
- By passing through Tinejdad you arrive at the city of Erfoud, the starting point for the discovery of the desert, towards Merzouga, Tazzarine.
- visit the Marbles and
fossils in Erfoud. After, you continue to the impressive Erg Chebbi dunes in Merzouga.
dinner and overnight at the hostel
day 4: Merzouga - Ait ben Haddou
After breakfast. Your driver will then take you to discover the small villages of Agdez along the beautiful valley of Drâa lined with palm trees
lunch on the road
arrive at the hotel at the kasbah had ben haddou
typical Moroccan dinner and night in a warm inn
day 5: Ait ben Haddou - Marrakech
After breakfast ,
- Visit Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou with a local guide
return to Marrakech with a lunch stop
arrive in Marrakech around 5 pm
day 6: Marrakech
This day will be devoted to exploring the red city called "the pearl of the south", the imperial capital of the eleventh century, whose monuments reflect its rich past and its position as one of the first tourist sites in the world.
- Visit of the famous place Djamaa El Fna.
- Visit to Majorel Gardens
- Visit of El Bahia Palace.
- Visit of the Koutoubia mosque.
- Visit Saadian tombs.
- Visit to the Dar Si Said museum.
What is included:
- Departure from your hotel or riad in a private vehicle, French speaking driver
- Round trip
- Camel ride
- 5 nights accommodation in a double room
- Breakfast and dinner
What is not included:
- Lunch between 5 to 15 euro
- Optional activities
- Personal expenses
Note that for security reasons, IMZI TOURS INTER invites you to present your identity card and the card used for booking the trip on the day of the tour before the departure.
D-15 : You can change your journey date free of charge by request by mail or telephone.