1 night 2 days tour to Zagora Desert in a group
- Group Tours
- 2 days
- From 55.00 €
Transportation : minibus with a group of 08 to 17 people
Board : half
A shared trip of 2 days at the desert of Zagora departing Marrakech is perfect for those who are short on time and wish visiting the Moroccan desert. Our tour is organized in small groups not exceeding 17 tourist, mainly, individual travelers, couples or small groups of travelers with the same values. The trip is animated and economically advantageous because the costs are shared.
Day 1: Marrakech - Ait Ben Haddou - Ouarzazate - Agdez - Draa Valley - Zagora
- Departure from Marrakech Around 7:30 am from your place of accommodation and pickup of other customers which makes a departure at 8:30 am from Marrakech.
- Several stops are planned on the road
- free time to visit the Kasbah of Ait Benhaddou in the province of Ouarzazate. Site recognized by the UNESCO World Heritage which presents a striking example of the pre-Saharan architecture of Morocco
- lunch at leisure in the Kasbah
- continuation to the Draa Valley through the anti atlas and the Berber village of Agdez.
- Arrival in Zagora
- Departure from 1h by camel to the desert.
- attend the fascinating sunset to finally enjoy a lively evening and a night at the bivouac under the stars after a traditional dinner around the fire.
Day 2: Zagora - Draa Valley - Agdez - Ouarzazate - Tizi-N-Ticha - Marrakech
- Wake up early to watch the sunrise at the dunes of Zagora.
- After breakfast
- Back through the Draa Valley.
- Visit the Kasbah of Taourirt and a stop planned in front of the Cinematographic Museum which has had the shooting of famous films like: Kingdom of Heaven, Gladiator, Asterix and Cleopatra, The legionnaire and others.
- lunch at leisure
- Return to Marrakech via the Tichka Pass
- return to marrakech in the evening
What is included
- transport in mini bus 17places.
- french speaking driver
- one overnight stay in a bivouac
- breakfast and dinner
- tour by camel
What is not included
- Optional guide 2 euros / person in Kasbah Ait Benhaddou.
- Entrance fees to monuments
- Optional activities
note that this tour is with a basic service is subject to good weather conditions.
Note that for security reasons, IMZI TOURS INTER invites you to present your identity card and the card used for booking the trip on the day of the tour before the departure.
D-15 : You can change your journey date free of charge by request by mail or telephone.