1 Night 2 Days Trip To Imlil And Toubkal In Private
- 2 days
- 150.00 €
Transportation : air-conditioned car
Board : Full
Language : English -speaking Guide
Imlil is a small village located in the Atlas Mountains, at 1740 meters above sea level. A place known as the core base for all hikers and climbers in the area. Imlil is the break point of 90% of hikers seeking to climb Toubkal, the highest mountain in North Africa. The valley of Azzaden is less crowded, quieter but just as amazing!
Day 1 : Marrakech-imlil-Toubkal
- Departure from Marrakech by car to Imlil
- starting point of your hike, meeting with our team, guide and muleteers
- you will start your first day of walking, a regular climb will take you past by village Around, and Marabout sidi chamharouch,
- a pose tea will be welcome, then you will continue your walk south to the refuge of Toubkal, lunch included
- overnight at Refuge Toubkal, Between 4 and 5 hours of walking.
Day 2: Toubkal-Marrakech
- Very early in the morning
- you will start to climb this beautiful summit which is the Toubkal, the highest in North Africa (4167m)
- then descent on Imlil, 9 to 10 hours of walking according to the rhythm of the group
- transfer return to Marrakech.
what is included
Note that for security reasons, IMZI TOURS INTER invites you to present your identity card and the card used for booking the trip on the day of the tour before the departure.
D-15 : You can change your journey date free of charge by request by mail or telephone.