1 Night, 2 Days Trip To Mhamid Desert In Private
- Private Tours
- 2 days
- Mhamid Deserto
- From 200.00 €
Transportation :private car 4x4 or mini van
Board : half
Language : English speaking driver
Take a private tour and enjoy the VIP treatment. Your own guide, fully qualified and accredited, will allow you to experience Ouarzazate and mhamid in the best possible way. Discover the magnificent Atlas Mountains to enjoy two of Morocco’s most beautiful deserts. In an air-conditioned van, see ogle canyons, palm groves and mountain villages.
Our private day tours and activities will allow you to enjoy the beauties of morocco – and have a really lovely day!
Our Cars and our Vans are ready to give you service with Special Drivers who know the region very well.
Day 1 : marrakeck-ouarzazate-zagora-mhamid
- Departure from your accommodation at 7am
- On the road: several stops are planned
- Crossing the High Atlas Mountains by the Tizin Tichka Pass
- Visit of the Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou with a local guide
- lunch at leisur in the kasbah
- Passage through Ouarzazate and Zagora
- Departure to Mhamid
- Camel ride to the desert dunes Erg Lihoudi in Mhamid.
- Enjoy panoramic views of the sunrise and sunset at the desert dunes.
- Dinner arround the camp fire and overnight camping in the Mhamid desert in private tente
Day 2: mhamid-marrakech
- After sunrise
- Return to Mhamid by camel
- You cross the Draa Valley; the most Moroccan language spreading from M'Hamid to Agdz via Zagora
- Free time to discover this beautiful valley lined with palm groves, fields, and superb Kasbahs and ksours built in rammed earth
- Free time for lunch
- Return to Marrakech with several stops on the road.
- arrive at 7 PM in marrakech
What is included:
- Departure from your accommodation in Marrakech
- Transportation in private vehicle with driver speaking English
- Camel ride
- 1 night accommodation private tente in the middle of the Dunes
- Breakfast and dinner
What is not included:
- Entrance fees to monuments
- Optional activities
Info and advice: We recommend that you take warm clothes for the night to spend in the bivouac before the camel ride. This tour is subject to good weather conditions.
Note that for security reasons, IMZI TOURS INTER invites you to present your identity card and the card used for booking the trip on the day of the tour before the departure.
D-15 : You can change your journey date free of charge by request by mail or telephone.