1 Night 2 Days Trip To Zagora Desert In Private
- Private Tours
- 2 days
- Zagora Desert
- From 180.00 €
Transportation :4x4 or mini van private car
Board : half
Language : English speaking driver
Take a private Zagora tour and enjoy the VIP treatment. Your own guide, fully qualified and accredited, will allow you to experience Zagora in the best possible way. Enjoy a big part of Morocco’s landscapes, geography and lifestyles. The tour takes you from the metropolitan city of Marrakesh to the perched Berber villages on the foothills of the mountains along the Atlas chain where the mountains change their color and form frequently making each and every corner of the road new to the eye.
Our private day tours and activities will allow you to enjoy the beauties of morocco – and have a really lovely day!
Day 1: Marrakech / Ait Benhaddou / Ouarzazate / the Draa Valley / Zagora
- Pick up from your hoteh at 07:00 am
- On the road: several stops are planned
- Enjoy panoramic views from the High Atlas of Berber villages.
- lunch at leisure (not included)
- Visit Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou with a local guide
- visit the museum and film studios in the city of Ouarzazate.
- Cross the Berber village of Agdez and the Draa Valley.
- Visit Zagora
- departure by camel to the camp ( 1hour)
- Dinner (drinks not included) and night in private tente in the desert of Zagora
Day 2: Zagora / Ouarzazate / Marrakech
- Contemplation of the sunrise
- Return to Zagora by camel (about 1h)
- Visit the village of Tamegroute, 18km from Zagora, home to the underground Kasbah and one of the oldest Koranic libraries in Morocco
- Departure for Ouarzazate via the Draa Valley
- Free lunch (not included)
- Visit the fortress of Tifoultoute to enjoy a magnificent view from the terrace of the Kasbah over the Ouarzazate wadi valley.
- Back to Marrakech via the Tizi n'Tichka pass.
- arrive in marrakech around 7pm
What is included:
- Departure from your accommodation in Marrakech
- Private vehicule transport
- english speaking driver
- A night in a private tent with dinner.
- 1 hour ride camel.
What is not included
- Lunch between 2 to 10 euros
- Optional activities
Info and advice: We recommend that you take warm clothes for the night to spend in the bivouac before the camel ride. This tour is subject to good weather conditions.
Note that for security reasons, IMZI TOURS INTER invites you to present your identity card and the card used for booking the trip on the day of the tour before the departure.
D-15 : You can change your journey date free of charge by request by mail or telephone.