2 NIGHTS 3 DAYS IN THE DESERT OF MERZOUGA IN PRIVATE
- Marrakech Tours : Private Morocco Tours
- 3 days
- DESERT OF MERZOUGA
- 280.00 €
Transportation :private car
Board : half
Language : English speaking driver
Take a private tour by 4X4 and enjoy the VIP treatment. Your own guide, fully qualified and accredited, will allow you to experience Moroccan desert in the best possible way. This is the opportunity to Experience nomadic life in desert tents, ride camels across the dunes of Erg-Chebbi and spend the night in a nomadic tent. Discover famous film locations, and more.
Have a really lovely trip!
Day 1 : marrakech-dades
- Pick up from your accommodation at 8:00 with private car
- On the road: several stops are planned.
- visit of Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou with a local guide
- visit of the museum of cinema and the kasbah of taourirt. Direction to the Dades gorges via Skoura and the Dades Valley
- Visit of the city Boulmane Dades and the Gorges
- Dinner and overnight at the hotel in Dades Gorges
Day 2: dades georges-merzougua desert
- After Breakfast.
- Visit of Toudra Gorges.
- Departure for Merzouga
- Departure by camels to begin your walk in the desert through the beautiful dunes of Erg Chebbi.
- enjoy the beautiful sunset before going to camp where you spend your night in private tente after a dinner around the campfire
Day 3: merzougua -marrakech
- Very early in the morning, you attend the sunrise and then return to the camp for breakfast.
- Your driver will then take you to discover the small villages of Agdez along the beautiful Draa Valley lined with palm trees and ancient kasbahs.
- visite of ouarzazate
- You will cross the TiziTinififft pass (1660m) for the arrival to Ouarzazate where you will have lunch before heading back to Marrakech by crossing the Col de Tiz-Tichka (2260 m) and the High Atlas Mountains.
- arrival around 7pm in Marrakech
What is included
- Departure from your accommodation in Marrakech
- private and air-conditioned vehicle with driver speaking English
- Half board accommodation (dinner and breakfast included)
- 1 night at the hotel
- 1 night in private tente
- Camel ride
What is not ncluded:
- Fees for access to monuments
Info and advice
Bring warm clothes in winter, light clothes in summer, and pants (for camel trekking).
this tour is subject to good weather conditions.
Note that for security reasons, IMZI TOURS INTER invites you to present your identity card and the card used for booking the trip on the day of the tour before the departure.
D-15 : You can change your journey date free of charge by request by mail or telephone.