2 Nights 3 Days To Imlil And Toubkal
- 3 days
- Imlil And Toubkal
- From 250.00 €
Transportation : air-conditioned car
Board : Full
Language : English -speaking Guide
Imlil is a small village in the Atlas Mountains, located at 1740 meters above sea level in. The place is best known as the core base for all hikers and climbers in the area. Indeed it is the breakpoint of 90% of hikers seeking to climb Toubkal
day 1 : Marrakech -imlil-toubkal
- Departure from your accommodation at 8 am direction imlil by car
- arrived at imlil welcome tea .
- meeting with our team, guide and muleteers.
- you will start your first day of walking.
- a regular climb will take you past village Around, and Marabout sidi chamharouch, a tea break will be welcome,
- then you will continue your walk south to Toubkal refuge, time for lunch,
- installation of your luggage,
- night and dinner at the Refuge Toubkal (4 to 5 hours of walking).
DAY 2: Toubkal-aroumd
- Very early in the morning after breakfast
- you will start to climb this beautiful summit which is the Toubkal, the highest in North Africa (4167m), a grandiose panorama on the southern part where is located the Siroua massif , the only massif in Morocco with saffron cultivation, towards the west the Goun in the case where the brightness is clear, all the plain of Haouz and all the peaks around, then return to the refuge. we continue the descent to Aroumd, night and dinner in the Lodge (8 to 9 hours walk).
DAY 3: aroumd-imlil-marrakech
- After breakfast, we have 30 minutes of the descent to Imlil, visit D'imlil and Transfer to Marrakech.
What is includes
Note that for security reasons, IMZI TOURS INTER invites you to present your identity card and the card used for booking the trip on the day of the tour before the departure.
D-15 : You can change your journey date free of charge by request by mail or telephone.