2 Nights 3 Days to the gorges Dades and Merzouga Desert drop off in Fez in a group
- Group Tours
- 3 days
- From 135.00 €
Transportation : minibus with a group of 08 to 17 people
Board : half
.Our shared tour to Merzouga is organized in small groups not exceeding 17 tourists. Merzouga is one of the most charming sites in Morocco, this is the opportunity to Experience nomadic life in desert tents, ride camels across the dunes of Erg-Chebbi and spend a whole night at the desert. The sahara trip include High Atlas mountains, Berber villages, Ait Ben Haddou, Ouarzazate, the valley of one thousand Kasbah, Skoura, Dades Gorge, Todra Gorge, Risani, Draa Valley and Agdez .The tour is animated and economically advantageous because the costs are shared.
1 Day: Marrakech - Ait Ben Hadou - Ouarzazate - Dades Gorges
- Departure from Marrakech Around 7:30 am from your place of accommodation and pickup of other customers which makes a departure at 8:30 am from Marrakech.
- You take the road to the dunes of Merzouga, through the High Atlas via the Tichka pass located at 2260 altitude.
- The first stop will be at the Kasbah Ait ben Haddou which offers you a panoramic view of the ancient techniques of earth construction.
- lunch at leisure in the Kasbah of ait ben haddou direction towards Ouarzazate.
- In Ouarzazate, you visit the Taourirt Kasbah before going to the Dades Gorge. Enjoy the splendid landscapes of the valley of Dades, the valley of the Roses and Kalaa M'gouna.
- On arrival, you attend the sunset: the gorges of Dades showed their fairy tale
- First night in the auberge in dades.
Day 2: Dades Gorge - Merzouga (Erg chebbi Dunes
- After breakfast
- Visit the Gorges de Toudra.
- Departure for Merzouga for an unforgettable ride in the desert Merzouga is recognized by its Erg Chebbi dunes or the most commonly known dunes of Merzouga.
- Enjoy an hour and a half of camel riding through the fascinating dunes of Erg Chebbi and admire the sunset that offers an incredible view and unique in the world.
- Second night in bivouac under the stars after a traditional dinner around the fire.
- night in Berber tent
3 Day: Merzouga - fes
- After the sumptuous sunrise
- enjoy a typical breakfast and hike on camel to Merzouga.
- Depart for fez by taxi
- Arrive at fes in the evening
What is included:
- Transportation by minibus 17 seats, driver speak French
- Departure and recovery at your place of residence.
- 2 nights accommodation First night at Dades auberge, second night at the bivouac
- breakfast and dinnerCamel ride
- taxi to go to fes
What is not included:
- Optional guide 3 euros / person at Kasabh Ait Benhdou.
- Entrance fees to monument
- Optional activities
Please note that this tour is with a basic service is subject to good weather conditions.
Note that for security reasons, IMZI TOURS INTER invites you to present your identity card and the card used for booking the trip on the day of the tour before the departure.
D-15 : You can change your journey date free of charge by request by mail or telephone.