2 Nights 3days Ouarzazate-Gorges-Merzougua- Fes
- Private Tours
- 3 days
- Ouarzazate-Georges-Merzougua- Fes
- 300.00 €
Transportation :private car
Board : half
Language : English speaking driver
Minimum 2 people
Take a private tour and enjoy the VIP treatment. Your own guide, fully qualified and accredited, will allow you to experience Ouarzazate, Merzougua and Fez in the best possible way. Discover the magnificent Atlas Mountains to enjoy two of Morocco’s most beautiful deserts. In an air-conditioned van, see ogle canyons, palm groves and mountain villages.
Our private day tours and activities will allow you to enjoy the beauty of morocco – and have a really lovely day!
Our cars are at your disposal with special drivers who know the region very well.
1 Day: Marrakesh - Ait Ben Hadou - Ouarzazate - Dades Gorges
- Departure from your hotel in Marrakesh around 7:30am.
- On the road to Merzouga, passing through Tizi N'tichka (located at 2260 altitude) and crossing the High Atlas, you will stop many times to enjoy the views, take pictures and exchange with the locals.
- You arrive to the province of Ouarzazate and explore Kasbah Ait Benhaddou with a local guide. It is the largest Kasbah in Morocco and a must-see UNESCO world heritage site. It is considered to be one of the most striking illustration of pre-Saharian architecture in Africa.
- Free time for lunch at the Kasbah ait ben haddou
- Departure to Ouarzazate.
- In Ouarzazate, you visit the Taourirt Kasbah and Cinema Museum before going to the Dades Gorges. Enjoy the splendid landscapes of the valley of Dades, the valley of the Roses and Kalaa M'gouna.
- On arrival, you watch the mesmerizing sunset.
- First night at hotel in dades.
Day 2: Dades Gorge - Merzouga (Erg chebbi Dunes)
- Visit the Gorges de Toudra.
- Departure for Merzouga for an unforgettable ride in the desert Merzouga is recognized by its Erg Chebbi dunes or the most commonly known dunes of Merzouga.
- Enjoy an hour and a half of camel riding through the fascinating Erg Chebbi Dunes and admire the sunset that offers incredible and unique views to the world.
- Second night in bivouac under the stars after a traditional dinner around the fire.
- Night in private Berber tents.
3 Day: Merzouga - fes
- After the sumptuous sunrise
- Enjoy a typical breakfast and hike on camel to Merzouga.
- Departure to fez crossing several cities Midelt, Azrou, you will stop to rest and to take pictures.
- Lunch at leisure on the road
- Continuation to the city of Fez.
- Arrival around 6 PM
What is included:
- Private transport driver speaking French
- Departure and recovery at your place of residence.
- 2 Nights of accommodation First night at Dades hotel, Second night at the bivouac
- Camel ride
- Back to fez
What is not included:
- Entrance fees to monuments
- Optional activities
this tours subject to good weather conditions.
Note that for security reasons, IMZI TOURS INTER invites you to present your identity card and the card used for booking the trip on the day of the tour before the departure.
Payment policy :
You can book your excursion on the website but the payment should be in the agency or you can pay upon arrival before you start the tour. To know more about our payment policy please visit our FAQ section here "Payment Policy"
D-15 : You can change your journey date free of charge by request by mail or telephone.