3 Days And 2 Nights Trip To Ouarzazate- Zagora - Mhamid Desert
- Private Tours
- 3 days
- Mhamid Desert Ouarzazate
- 250.00 €
Transportation :private car
Board : half
Language : English -speaking driver
Take a private mhamid tour and enjoy the VIP treatment. Your own guide, fully qualified and accredited, will allow you to experience Zagora in the best possible way. Enjoy a big part of Morocco’s landscapes, geography and lifestyles. The tour takes you from the metropolitan city of Marrakesh to the perched Berber villages on the foothills of the mountains along the Atlas chain where the mountains change their color and form frequently making each and every corner of the road new to the eye.
Our private day tours and activities will allow you to enjoy the beauties of morocco – and have a really lovely day!
Day 1 : marrakech-zagora
- Departure from your accommodation at 7:00
- On the road: several stops are planned
- Cross the High Atlas through the Tizi n'Tichka Pass at an altitude of 2260m
- Free time for lunch
- Visit of the Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou with a local guide.
- continuation to the town of zagora via the village of Agdaz and the Draa Valley.
- Dinner and overnight at the hotel in Zagora
Day 2: zagora-mhamid
- visit the village of Tamegroute, 18km from Zagora, home to the underground Kasbah and one of the oldest Koranic libraries in Morocco.
- free time for lunch
- Departure to M'Hamid Once arrived at the Dunes of Erg Lihoudi you will enjoy an hour-long ride on camels and in the evening you will watch the sunset.
- Friendly atmosphere night in private tente and traditional dinner around the campfire
Day 3: mhamid-marrakech
- Contemplation of the sunrise
- Return to Mhamid by camel
- you will continue south-east to the oasis of Agdez, where will begin the amazing landscape of the Draa River. From there, the landscape will change drastically from arid rocky fields to lush green oases lined with palm trees.
- Lunch (not including) in Ouarzazate,
- visit of the Cinema Museum and the taourirt kasbah.
- Back to Marrakech via the Tizi n'Tichka pass
- arrival in marrakech at 7pm
What is included
- Departure from your accommodation in Marrakech
- private and air-conditioned transport
- English speaking driver
- accommodation in half board.
- private tente
- Guide To visit the kasbah Ait ben haddou
What is not included
- Entry fees to monuments.
- Optional activities.
Info and advice:
We recommend that you take warm clothes for the night to spend in the bivouac before the camel ride. this tour is subject to good weather conditions.
Note that for security reasons, IMZI TOURS INTER invites you to present your identity card and the card used for booking the trip on the day of the tour before the departure.
D-15 : You can change your journey date free of charge by request by mail or telephone.