3 nights 4 days to the george merzougua Desert ouarzazate marrakeh In A Group
- Group Tours
- 4 days
- Ouarzazate / Merzouga
- From 135.00 €
Transportation : minibus with a group of 08 to 17 people
Board : Half
Our shared tour to Merzouga is organized in small groups not exceeding 17 tourists. Merzouga is one of the most charming sites in Morocco, this is the opportunity to Experience nomadic life in desert tents, ride camels across the dunes of Erg-Chebbi and spend a whole night at the desert. The sahara trip include High Atlas mountains, Berber villages, Ait Ben Haddou, Ouarzazate, the valley of one thousand Kasbah, Skoura, Dades Gorge, Todra Gorge, Risani, Draa Valley and Agdez. The tour is animated and economically advantageous because the costs are shared.
Day 1 : marrakech-dades geoges
- Departure from Marrakech Around 7:30 am from your place of accommodation and pickup of other customers which makes a departure at 8:30 am from Marrakech.
- Passing through the High Atlas and exploring a scenic route via the Tichka Pass of about 2260 m above sea level.
- On the road: halts photos are planned
- Visit and lunch at leisure in the Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou
- Departure to the gorges of Dades around 15:00 with another group that arrives from Marrakech.
- Enjoy the splendid landscapes of the valley of Dades, the valley of the Roses and Kalaa M'gouna.
- At the arrival, you attend the sunset: the gorges of Dades showed all their magic second night at the auberge in the Gorges de Dades
Day 2: georges-merzougua desert
- Breakfast at the auberge direction towards the dunes of Merzouga
- starting point for an unforgettable ride in the desert, Merzouga is recognized by its Erg chebbi dunes or the most commonly known dunes of Merzouga.
- Enjoy an hour and a half of camel riding through the fascinating dunes of Erg Chebbi and admire the sunset that offers an incredible view and unique in the world.
- Second night in bivouac under the stars after a traditional dinner around the fire
- night in bivouac
- After the sumptuous sunrise, enjoy a typical breakfast and take a camel to Merzouga.
- Admire the beautiful landscapes of the Sahara, oasis, palm groves and green valleys.
- lunch at leisure on the road
- Arrival in ouarzazte
- after noon free
- diner and night in a hotel
Day.4 ouarzazate- marrakech
- mornnig free
- lunch at leisur
- back 3 PM with another group coming from merzouga to get you back in marrakech
What is included:
- Transportation by minibus 17 seats, air-conditioned, speaking driver
- Departure and recovery at your place of residence.
- 3 Nights of accommodation First and second night at hotel, Third night at the bivouac "
- breakfast and dinner
- Camel ride
What is not included:
- Optional guide 3 euros / person at Kasabh Ait Benhdou.
- Entrance fees to monuments
- Optional activities
Please note that this tour is with a basic service is subject to good weather conditions.
Note that for security reasons, IMZI TOURS INTER invites you to present your identity card and the card used for booking the trip on the day of the tour before the departure.
D-15 : You can change your journey date free of charge by request by mail or telephone.