5 Nights 6 Days Marrakech-Gorge-Merzouga - Fes-Chaouen-Rabat-Casablanca- Marrakesh trip.
- Private Tours
- 6 days
- Marrakech-Gorge-Merzouga - Fes-Chaouen-Rabat-Casablanca
- 600.00 €
Transportation :private car
Board : half
Language : English speaking driver
Take a private tour and enjoy the VIP treatment. Your own guide, fully qualified and accredited, will allow you to experience Ouarzazate to Chafchaoun in the best possible way. Discover the magnificent Atlas Mountains to enjoy two of Morocco’s most beautiful deserts. In an air-conditioned van, see ogle canyons, palm groves and mountain villages.
Our private day tours and activities will allow you to enjoy the beauty of morocco – and have a really lovely day!
Our cars are at your disposal with special drivers who know the region very well.
Day 1 :Marrakesh - Tizi-n-Tichka - Ait Ben Haddou - Ouarzazate - Skoura - Toudra Gorge (6 h 12 min, 363 km)
- Departure from Marrakesh at 7am and cross the magnificent Tichka route (2260m), the highest mountain road in North Africa.
- Our descent will take us to Telouet with its beautiful Kasbah of Glaoui pacha and on to Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou a UNESCO heritage site where we will have lunch and a guided tour of this magnificent Ksar.
- Lunch at leisure.
- We will continue on to Ouarzazate and visit its cinema studios, we will cross the Valley of Roses and El Kelaa Magouna before arriving to our destination
- Dinner and overnight in hotel Dades
Day 2: Gorges toudra- Tinejdad - Erfoud - Merzouga (3 hours, 214 km)
- Early wake up to admire the fantastic Dades Gorges, and Todra gorges, then you will take off to Tinghir for lunch.
- After lunch, before reaching the dunes of Merzouga where we will be welcomed by nomad and camel ride experience, we will go past Erfoud and Rissani. Once you arrive to Erg Chebbi enjoying the sunset in the middle of sahara.
- Accommodation will be in tents. You will enjoy your dinner around the camp fire and under the stars ensconced among the sand dunes of the Sahara.
- Dinner and overnight in desert camp
Day 3: Merzouga - Erfoud - Errachidia - Azrou - Ifran - Fez (3 hours, 214 km)
- Early wake up to watch the sun rise over the dunes.
- After the breakfast, it's the departure to Fez by several cities, Erfoud, Errachidia, Midelt, Azrou, where you will have a stop for pictures and rest.
- Lunch at leisure
- Dinner and night in hotel in Fez
Day 4: Fes-Chaouen: (3 h 31 min, 200 km)
- After breakfast get ready to enter a time machine and let yourself be transported by the labyrinthine streets of Fez
- Explore the oldest medina of Morocco dating from the 7th century with its souks, palaces, mosques, Koranic schools and Mellah. Then you will go through the Rif mountains to go to the beautiful Berber city of Chefchaouen
- Lunch at leisure
- Accompanied by your guide, spend your time exploring the whitewashed streets of Chaouen, animated by the beautifully dressed locals.
- Dinner and overnight at your hotel
Day 5: Chaouen- Rabat -Casablanca (4 hours 51 min; 337 km)
- Departure to Rabat to explore the capital of Morocco and the residence of the king. Visit the Hassan Tower with its mausoleum of King Mohammed V.
- Lunch and then take the road to Casablanca for a visit to the majestic Hassan II mosque, the largest mosque in Africa and the 7th largest in the world. It overlooks the ocean on an outcrop to the northwest of the Medina, a vast building that houses 25,000 worshipers and 80,000 others in the surrounding squares. To see the interior, you have to take a guided tour
- Diner and night at a hotel in Casablaca
Day 6: Casablanca - Marrakech (2 hours 43 minutes, 244 kilometers)
- This day will be dedicated to the exploration of the red city called "the pearl of the south", the imperial capital of the eleventh century, whose monuments bear witness to its rich past and its position as one of the first tourist sites in the world .
- Visit of the famous place Djamaa El Fna.
- Visit of El Bahia Palace.
- Visit of the Koutoubia mosque.
- Visit Saadian tombs.
- Visit to Dar Si Said museum.
- Visit of majorel garden
- Circuit of the palm grove
What is included:
- Pick up from your hotel or riad in a private vehicle,
- English speaking driver
- Camel ride
- 4 nights accommodation in a double room.
- 1 night in a private tent
- Breakfast and dinner
What is not included:
- Optional activities
Note that for security reasons, IMZI TOURS INTER invites you to present your identity card and the card used for booking the trip on the day of the tour before the departure.
Payment policy :
You can book your excursion on the website but the payment should be in the agency or you can pay upon arrival before you start the tour. To know more about our payment policy please visit our FAQ section here "Payment Policy"
D-15 : You can change your journey date free of charge by request via mail or telephone.