Circuit 5 Nights 6 Days Marrakech-Gorge-Merzouga - Fes-Chaouen-Rabat-Casablanca- Marrakech On Private
- Marrakech Tours : Private Morocco Tours
- 6 days
- Marrakech-Gorge-Merzouga - Fes-Chaouen-Rabat-Casablanca
- From 700.00 €
Transportation :private car
Board : half
Language : English speaking driver
Take a private tour and enjoy the VIP treatment. Your own guide, fully qualified and accredited, will allow you to experience Ouarzazate to chafchaoun in the best possible way. Discover the magnificent Atlas Mountains to enjoy two of Morocco’s most beautiful deserts. In an air-conditioned van, see ogle canyons, palm groves and mountain villages.
Our private day tours and activities will allow you to enjoy the beauties of morocco – and have a really lovely day!
Our Cars and our Vans are ready to give you service with Special Drivers who know the region very well.
Marrakech - Tizi-n-Tichka - Ait Ben Haddou - Ouarzazate - Skoura - Toudra Gorge (6 h 12 min, 363 km)
- Departure from Marrakech at 07:00 and cross the magnificent Tichka pass(2260m), the highest mountain pass in North Africa.
- Our descent will take us to Telouet with its beautiful kasbah of Glaoui pacha and on to Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou a UNESCO heritage site where we will have lunch and a guided tour of this magnificent ksar.
- free time for lunch
- We will continue on to Ouarzazate and visit its cinema studios, we will cross the Valley of Roses and El Kelaa Magouna before arriving to our destination
- Dinner and overnight in hotel Dades
Day 2: Gorges toudra- Tinejdad - Erfoud - Merzouga (3 hours, 214 km)
- we well make an eearly start to admire the fantastic Dades Gorges, and Todra gorges From there we will descend to Tinghir for lunch.
- After lunch, Erfoud and Rissani before reaching the dunes of Merzouga where we will be welcomed by nomad and camel ride experience, when we arrive to Erg Chebbi enjoying the sunset in the middle of sahara ,
- our accommodation will be in tents. We will enjoy our dinner a round the fire camp and under the stars ensconced among the sand dunes of the Sahara.
- Dinner and overnight in desert camp
Day 3: Merzouga - Erfoud - Errachidia - Azrou - Ifran - Fez (3 hours, 214 km)
- wake up early to watch the sun rise over the dunes.
- After the breakfast, Our trip makes departure to Fez by several cities, Erfoud, Errachidia, Midelt, Azrou where we will stop to make beautiful pictures
- free time for luch
- dinner and night in hotel in fes
Day 4: Fes-Chaouen: (3 h 31 min, 200 km)
- Today,after breakfast get ready to enter a time machine and let yourself be transported by the labyrinthine streets of Fez
- explore the oldest medina of Morocco dating from the 7th century with its souks, palaces, mosques, Koranic schools and Mellah). Then travel through the Rif mountains to the beautiful Berber city of Chefchaouen
- free time for lunch
- Accompanied by your guide, spend your time exploring the whitewashed streets of Chaouen, animated by the beautifully dressed locals.
- Dinner and overnight at your hotel
Day 5: Chaouen- Rabat -Casablanca (4 hours 51 min; 337 km)
- after your breakfast
- , you set out for Rabat to explore the capital of Morocco and the residence of the king. Visit the Hassan Tower with its mausoleum of King Mohammed V.
- Lunch and then take the road to Casablanca for a visit to the majestic Hassan II mosque, the largest mosque in the world. It overlooks the ocean on an outcrop to the northwest of the Medina, a vast building that houses 25,000 worshipers and 80,000 others in the surrounding squares. To see the interior, you have to take a guided tour
- diner and night in hotel in casablaca
Day 6: Casablanca - Marrakech (2 hours 43 minutes, 244 kilometers)
- This day will be dedicated to the exploration of the red city called "the pearl of the south", the imperial capital of the eleventh century, whose monuments bear witness to its rich past and its position as one of the first tourist sites in the world .
- Visit of the famous place Djamaa El Fna.
- Visit of El Bahia Palace.
- Visit of the Koutoubia mosque.
- Visit Saadian tombs.
- Visit to Dar Si Said museum.
- free time for lunch
- visit of majorel garden
- Circuit of the palm grove
What is included:
- Departure from your hotel or riad by private vehicle, French speaking driver
- Camel ride
- 4 nights accommodation in a double room.
- 1 night en the private tente
- Breakfast and dinner
What is not included:
- Lunch between 5 to 15 euro
- Optional activities
Note that for security reasons, IMZI TOURS INTER invites you to present your identity card and the card used for booking the trip on the day of the tour before the departure.
D-15 : You can change your journey date free of charge by request by mail or telephone.