Circuit Of 3 Nights 4 Days Imlil Trekking -Toubkal
- 4 days
- 350.00 €
Transportation : air-conditioned car
Board : Full
Language : English -speaking Guide
if you have a few days off and you want a change of scenery? Want to climb the Toubkal (4167 m)? We have a formula for you in 4 days, escape the heat of Marrakesh and drive into the Atlas Mountains on a full day tour to Imlil and atlas mountains. Ride a mule and pass berber villages and enjoy the stunning views of the countryside. Enjoy a traditional lunch in a Berber house and take a short walk with your driver before driving back to Marrakesh.
day 1:MARRAKECH- MATAT 1800M- TIZI OUDID 2219M - REFUGE AZIB TAMSOULT 2250M.
- departure from your place of accommodation at 8 am direction imlil.
- arrives in imlil welcome tea and meeting with our team, guide and muleteers
- . you will start your first day of walking towards matat; Tizi Oudid at 2219m, village Id Aissa village Tizi Oussam,
- night and dinner at Refuge Azib Tamsoult, (6hours walk).
DAY 2: REFUGE AZIB TAMSOULT 2250M - 3560M TIZI AGELZIM - REFUGE TOUBKAL 3207M.
- departure For a fairly steep climb through waterfalls from Ighouliden to Azzaden valley to Toubkal Refuge during the Tizi Aguelzim Mountain 3560m,
- lunch will be taken with spectacular views of the Atlas mountain range
- Overnight in Toubkal Refuge (6 hours walk).
DAY 3: REFUGE 3207M - TOUBKAL SUMMIT 4167M - REFUGE 3207M - AROUMD VILLAGE 1940Mr.
- Rise early for the ascent of Toubkal (4,167m),
- you will have a magnificent view of the atlas and the desert, then a long way down to the refuge after lunch we have 3 descent to Aroumd village.
- Night and dinner in lodge, This is a pretty long day with 8-9 hours of walking
DAY 4: AROUMD - IMLIL - MARRAKECH
- After breakfast 30 minutes walk and return to Marrakech
What is include
Note that for security reasons, IMZI TOURS INTER invites you to present your identity card and the card used for booking the trip on the day of the tour before the departure.
D-15 : You can change your journey date free of charge by request by mail or telephone.