Cooking Class Marrakech
- 1 day
- 58.00 €
Learn to cook with our chef
- Learn how to prepare several Moroccan dishes, the most consumed to Moroccan culture during different events. In this workshop Our expert chef will guide you through recipes and share good advice.
- discover how you can prepare Tajines, Couscous, Tanjia Pastilla and other Moroccan dishes and 100% original. Held in a local restaurant in the heart of the old medina of MarrakechIf you’re heading to Morocco, you should know that you're in a gastronomic treat! The food of Morocco ranks high on lists of the world’s best cuisines! You won’t be disappointed with the incredible variety, exotic seasoning and innovative ingredient combinations that await you. We offer cooking classes in a beautiful riad inside the ancient Medina with a Moroccan chef for those who are interested to learn how to use all the wonders of our cuisine.
- You will cook your meal with the guidance of a professional chef and learn about the spices and their history! We will pick you from your hotel in Marrakech to take you to the workshop.
- Departure from your accommodation at 9:30 AM
- Arrival at the riad; Welcome tea, visit places.
- 10:30 am: Beginning of the cooking workshop (typical salad + two traditional dishes + dessert).
- 11h30 am: End of the workshop and relaxing break
- 13:00 pm: Tasting of prepared dishes.
- 14:00 pm: Departure of the riad.
Note that for security reasons, IMZI TOURS INTER invites you to present your identity card and the card used for booking the trip on the day of the tour before the departure.
D-15 : You can change your journey date free of charge by request by mail or telephone.