Day trip to Agadir
- Private Day Trips
- 1 day
- 80.00 €
Transportation : private car
language:driver speaking english
Agadir is "the southern capital" and the first fishing port of Morocco, it is well known for its golden sand beach that extends up to 6 km. Agadir enjoys a wonderful weather with its 300 days of sunshine a year. Its exceptional climate and rich region make it one of the best Moroccan seaside resort where you can play tennis, golf, sail, horse ride, waterski, dive, fish, and do many other activities!
- Departure from your hotel at 8am. After 3 hours drive, you reach the city of Agadir.
- visit the famous fishing port; first sardine port of Morocco; located on the Atlantic coast.
- Discover then the famous Kasbah called Agadir oufella; old kasbah located on the heights of Agadir offering an exceptional view of the bay and the ports.
- Visit the souk and have a look at its artisans who will of course be delighted to explain their work.
- The medina also houses craftsmen's workshops, a museum, bazaars, and an exotic garden.
- You stop on an argan oil house to recognize the methods of extraction of argan oil and its derivatives.
- If you have time, visit Taghazout 20 minutes from Agadir. A small authentic village, in the middle of the mountains, where houses in blue and small restaurants overlooking the beach with typical meals. The beautiful beach in the heart of Taghazout offers a beautiful panorama, a great natural diversity and famous surf sports.
- Return to Marrakech around 7 pm
What is included
- Departure from your hotel or riad in a private vehicle
- professional and qualified driver speaking French english
What is not included:
- Entrance fees to monument
- Optional activitie
Note that for security reasons, IMZI TOURS INTER invites you to present your identity card and the card used for booking the trip on the day of the tour before the departure.
D-15 : You can change your journey date free of charge by request by mail or telephone.