Marrakech Guided City Tour With Lunch
- 1 day
- 65.00 €
Transportation : air-conditionned
Board : lunch included
Language : English speaking Guide
Marrakech is a fascinating destination with its unique atmosphere and smells, its rich culture and flavors. Allow yourself to be inspired by this beautiful oasis surrounded by palm groves, and by its intense blue sky that brightens the daily life of its residents and visitors in all seasons. The ocher city is to be endlessly visited: its mythical Jamaa el Fna crowned by the famous minaret of the Koutoubia, the medina, palaces, souks, gardens, avenues, city walls and much more!
- Departure from your accommodation at 09:00 am
- Full day guided tour of the city of Marrakech
- Your experienced guide will take you back to discover the Medina.
- You will start by visiting the most important historical sites of the Medina of Marrakech
- visit of the Palace of Bahia built in the 19th century which reflects the beauty of Moroccan architecture
- visit of the Saadian tombs.
- After a short break for lunch at a Moroccan restaurant, you will continue to Jamaa Elfna's busy and busy place, where outdoor shows compete with food stalls to catch your eye.
- Visit the ancient Medina to explore the maze souks where you can watch craftsmen working on their masterpieces: leather, cooperage, carpentry, jewelry, carpets.
- Looks at the Majorelle gardens designed by the French painter and architect "Jacques Majorelle" containing exotic plants from around the world where bamboos, cacti and open-air aquariums form a magnificent piece of art in this enchanting place in the heart of the red city.
- You will finish your day with a circuit of the palm grove through the museum for the civilization of water. Mecca of cultural innovation and major attraction of the Palmeraie.
- return to your hotel around 5pm:00
- Moentined price is for minimum 4 persons
what is included
what is not included
Note that for security reasons, IMZI TOURS INTER invites you to present your identity card and the card used for booking the trip on the day of the tour before the departure.
D-15 : You can change your journey date free of charge by request by mail or telephone.