Horseback Ride At The Foot Of The Palm Grove
- 1 day
- From 55.00 €
Each horseback ride will make you share unforgettable moments
For a peaceful getaway away from the noise of the city, get your fill of sensations by riding an Arab stallion through the Palmeraie of Marrakech
- Departure at 10 am from your hotel
- For a peaceful getaway away from the noise of the city, fill up on sensations by riding an Arabian stallion through the Palmeraie of Marrakech.
- Discover traditional villages.
- The Palmeraie of the Red City is one of the main tourist attractions and an ideal destination for horseback riding.
- Discover your horse and enjoy a memorable ride of an hour and a half in this beautiful neighborhood.
- Nestled just a few km outside Marrakech, the Palmeraie district has more than 100,000 palm trees, as well as traditional villages where local Berbers live.
- Stop for a well-deserved break in an authentic Berber house, where you can relax with a glass of mint tea. Then, get back in the saddle to continue your stroll in the picturesque region, before returning to your place of accommodation at the end of the excursion.
To know before booking
- Children 12 years old or younger are not allowed.
- Horseback riding experience required.
- This activity is not recommended for pregnant women.
- People with joint or muscle problems are encouraged to think carefully before considering their participation.
Note that for security reasons, IMZI TOURS INTER invites you to present your identity card and the card used for booking the trip on the day of the tour before the departure.
D-15 : You can change your journey date free of charge by request by mail or telephone.