Luxury Tour For 1 Night 2 Days Mhamid Desert
- Luxury tours
- 2 days
- Mhamid Desert
- 300.00 €
Transportation : air-conditioned 4X4
Board : half
Accomodation : Luxury
Language : English speaking driver
Take a luxery tour to discover the dunes of M'Hamid and enjoy the VIP treatment. Your personal driver and guide fully qualified and accredited, will allow you to discover the dunes of M'Hamid in the best possible way
Day 1 : Marrakech-M'hamid
- Departure from your accommodation in 4x4 at 7am.
- On the road: several stops are planned.
- Crossing the High Atlas Mountains by the Tizin Tichka route.
- Visit of Kasbah telouet.
- Visit of the Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou with a local guide.
- Lunch at leisure.
- Passage through Ouarzazate and Zagora
- Departure to M'hamid
- Camel ride to the desert dunes Erg Lihoudi in M'hamid.
- Enjoy panoramic views of sunset at the desert dunes.
- Dinner around the camp fire and overnight in luxury tent in the M'hamid desert
Day 2: Mhamid-marrakech
- Return to M'hamid by camel
- You cross the Draa Valley; the most Moroccan language spreading from M'Hamid to Agdz via Zagora
- Free time to discover this beautiful valley lined with palm groves, fields, and superb Kasbahs and ksours built in rammed earthlunch not included
- Lunch at leisur
- Return to Marrakech with several stops on the road.
- Arrival at 7 PM
What is included:
- Pick up from your accommodation or somewhere near in Marrakech
- Transportation in private 4x4 with driver speaking English
- Camel ride
- 1 night accommodation in bivouac in the middle of the Dunes in luxery tent
- Breakfast and dinner
What is not included:
- Optional activities
Info and advice: We recommend that you take warm clothes for the night to spend in the bivouac before the camel ride. This tour is subject to good weather conditions.
Note that for security reasons, IMZI TOURS INTER invites you to present your identity card and the card used for booking the trip on the day of the tour before the departure.
D-15 : You can change your journey date free of charge by request via mail or telephone.
You can book using the site, and the payment should be in the agency. You can also book now and pay upon arrival before you start the tour. To know more about our payment policy please visit our FAQ section here "Payment Policy".