Luxury Tour For 4 Nights And 5 Days To Ouarzazate - Gorges Dades - Merzouga Desert- Fes
- Luxury tours
- 5 days
- uarzazate - Gorges Dades - Merzouga Desert- Fes
- 750.00 €
Transportation : private 4X4 or Mini bus
Language : English speaking driver
We have designed tours in Morocco to allow you to discover the diversity of the Saharian landscapes, the mountains, the oasis, and some of its most beautiful kasbahs. It is in 4X4 or mini bus that you can discover the most beautiful landscapes of Morocco
Day 1: Marrakech / Ouarzazate
- Pick up from the hotel at 8am
- On the road: several stops are planned
- Morning departure to the High Atlas across the Tizi-n-Tichka Atlas route, with far-reaching views across the mountains, to the traditional High Atlas Berber villages.
- You continue to visit the UNESCO World Heritage site, Ait Benhaddou Kasbah, which is the most famous of all Moroccan kasbahs. Then, visit the Ameridile kasbah
- Lunch at leisure
- Visit of the museum and cinema studios
- Visit the oasis of Fint known for its small villages with a narrow and charming palm grove that stretches along the Wadi Fint.
- Visit the fortress of Tifoultoute to enjoy a magnificent view from the terrace of the Kasbah over the Ouarzazate Wadi Valley.
- Dinner and overnight at a 5 stars in Ouarzazate
Day 2: Ouarzazate / Gorges of dades
- Following our trip to the gorges Toudra through the Valley of Roses, the village Kelaa meguouna
- Departure for a walking tour in the palm of Todra valley.
- Visit of the dades george
- Overnight at a 4 stars hotel in dades
Day 3: Boulmane Dades- Merzouga
- Departure through Tinejdad you arrive at the city of Erfoud, the starting point to discover the desert, towards Merzouga, Tazzarine.
- Visit the Marbles and fossils in Erfoud.
- Lunch at leisure.
- After, you continue to the impressive Erg Chebbi dunes in Merzouga.
- On arrival, you exchange the vehicle by the camels for a nice ride through the sand dunes.
- You will watch the sublime sunset before reaching the luxury bivouac to spend your third night in the middle of the Sahara, while enjoying the silence of the desert and a friendly atmosphere around the campfire after a traditional dinner.
Day 4: Merzouga / Midelt / Fez
- Early wake up in the morning to attend the sunrise
- Return by camel to Merzouga to join your driver.
- Your trip continues to Fez, passing by several cities Midelt, Azrou, you will have a stop to rest and take pictures.
- Lunch at leisure
- Arrival to Fez around 7 pm
- Dinner and overnight stay in a 5 stars hotel
- After breakfast explore the oldest medina of Morocco dating from the 7th century with its souks, palaces, mosques, Koranic schools and Mellah.
- End of service
What is included:
- Pick up from your accommodation in Marrakesh
- Transportation in private vehicle 4X4 or mini bus with an English speaking driver.
- Camel ride
- 3 Nights at 4/5 stars hotel and a night in luxery bivouac in the middle of the Dunes
- Breakfast and dinner
What is not included:
- Optional activities
Info and advice: We recommend that you take warm clothes for the night to spend in the bivouac before the camel ride. This tour is subject to good weather conditions.
Note that for security reasons, IMZI TOURS INTER invites you to present your identity card and the card used for booking the trip on the day of the tour before the departure.
D-15 : You can change your journey date free of charge by request via mail or telephone.
You can book your excursion on the website but the payment should be in the agency or you can pay upon arrival before you start the tour. To know more about our payment policy please visit our FAQ section here "Payment Policy"