Luxury Tours 2 Nights 3 Days To Gorges And Merzougua Desert
- Luxury tours
- 3 days
- Gorges And Merzougua Desert
- 400.00 €
Transportation : 4x4 air conditioner
Board : half
Accomodation: 4 or 5 stars
Language : English speaking driver
A three-day and two-night in the Merzouga dunes guarantees a total change of scenery and an unforgettable desert experience. Accompanied by your own accredited and fully qualified driver, you will discover the south of Morocco at your own pace and in the best way you want.
Day 1 :marrakech-dades
- pick up from your accommodation at 8:00
- On the road: several stops are planned.
- visit of Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou with a local guide
- free time for lunch
- visit of the museum of cinema and the kasbah of taourirt. Direction to the Dades gorges via Skoura and the Dades Valley
- Visit of the city Boulmane Dades and the Gorges
- Dinner and overnight at the hotel 4 stars in Dades Gorges
Day 2: dades-merzougua
- After Breakfast.
- departure for a walking tour in the palm of Todra valley. Before taking the road to Erfoud via Tinejdad and several Berber villages,
- free time for lunch
- we will stop at Marble fossils in Erfoud. After the continuation of our adventure trip to the impressive Erg Chebbi dunes in Merzouga. you leave the vehicle (4x4) to continue your trip by camel to attend the sunset in the dunes.
- You will spend the night in the tents of nomads in the Sahara desert to enjoy the silence with a sky full of stars.
- you enjoy the beautiful sunset before going to luxury camp where you spend your night after a dinner around the campfire.
Day 3: merzougua -marrakech
- Very early in the morning, you attend the sunrise and then return to the camp for breakfast. Your driver will then take you to discover the small villages of Agdez along the beautiful Draa Valley lined with palm trees and ancient kasbahs.
- You will cross the TiziTinifit pass (1660m) for the arrival to Ouarzazate where you will have lunch before heading back to Marrakech by crossing the Col de Tiz-Tichka (2260 m) and the High Atlas Mountains.
- arrival around 7pm in Marrakech
What is included
- Departure from your accommodation in Marrakech
- private 4X4 and with a driver speaking English
- Half board accommodation (dinner and breakfast included)
- 1 night at the hotel 4 stars 1 night in luxury camp
- Camel ride
What is not included:
Info and advice
Bring warm clothes in winter, light clothes in summer, and pants (for camel trekking).
this tour is subject to good weather conditions.
Note that for security reasons, IMZI TOURS INTER invites you to present your identity card and the card used for booking the trip on the day of the tour before the departure.
D-15 : You can change your journey date free of charge by request by mail or telephone.