Luxury Tours For 4 Nights And 5 Days To Ouarzazate - Gorges Dades - Merzouga Desert- Fes
- Luxury tours
- 5 days
- uarzazate - Gorges Dades - Merzouga Desert- Fes
- 750.00 €
Transportation : private 4X4 or Mini bus
Language : English speaking driver
We have designed tours in Morocco to allow you to discover the diversity of the Saharan landscapes, the mountains, the oases, and some of its most beautiful kasbahs. It is in 4X4 or mini bus that you can discover the most beautiful landscapes of Morocco
Day 1: Marrakech / Ouarzazate
- Departure from the hotel at 8 am
- On the road: several stops are planned Morning departure to the High Atlas across the Tizi-n-Tichka Atlas pass, with far-reaching views across the mountains, to the traditional High Atlas Berber villages.
- You continue to visit the UNESCO World Heritage site, Ait Benhaddou Kasbah, which is the most famous of all Moroccan kasbahs. Then, visit the Ameridile kasbah
- free time for lunch
- visit of the museum and cinema studios
- visit the oasis of Fint known for its small villages with a narrow and charming palm grove that stretches along the Wadi Fint.
- Visit the fortress of Tifoultoute to enjoy a magnificent view from the terrace of the Kasbah over the Ouarzazate Wadi Valley.
- Dinner and overnight at the hotel 5 stars in ouarzazate
Day 2: Ouarzazate / Gorges of dades
- After breakfas
- following our trip to the gorges Toudra through the Valley of Roses, the village Kelaa meguouna
- departure for a walking tour in the palm of Todra valley.
- visite of the dades george
- overnight at the hotel 4 stars in dades
Day 3: Boulmane Dades- Merzouga
- After breakfast
- departure Through Tinejdad you arrive at the city of Erfoud, the starting point to discover the desert, towards Merzouga, Tazzarine.
- visit the Marbles and fossils in Erfoud.
- free time for lunch
- After, you continue to the impressive Erg Chebbi dunes in Merzouga.
- On arrival, you exchange the vehicle by the camels for a nice walk through the sand dunes.
- You will watch the sublime sunset before reaching the luxury bivouac to spend your third night in the middle of the Sahara, while enjoying the silence of the desert and a friendly atmosphere around the campfire after a traditional dinner.
Day 4: Merzouga / Midelt / Fez
- Wake up in the morning to attend the sunrise fart
- return by camel to Merzouga to join your driver.
- Your trip leaves to Fez by several cities Midelt, Azrou, you will stop to make beautiful pictures and take good memories.
- free lunch on the road
- arrived in fes around 7 pm
- diner and night in 5 stars hotel
- After breakfast explore the oldest medina of Morocco dating from the 7th century with its souks, palaces, mosques, Koranic schools and Mellah.
- end of service
What is included:
- Departure from your accommodation in Marrakech
- Transportation in private vehicle 4X4 or mini bus with driver speaking english
- Camel ride
- 3 Nights at the hotel 4 and 5 stars and a night in luxery bivouac in the middle of the Dunes
- Breakfast and dinner
What is not included:
- Optional activities
Info and advice: We recommend that you take warm clothes for the night to spend in the bivouac before the camel ride. This tour is subject to good weather conditions.
Note that for security reasons, IMZI TOURS INTER invites you to present your identity card and the card used for booking the trip on the day of the tour before the departure.
D-15 : You can change your journey date free of charge by request by mail or telephone.