Marrakech to Essaouira - 1 night 2 days trip to Essaouira - Shared tour
- Shared Tours
- 2 days
- 100.00 €
Do you want to visit bright and breezy Essaouira? This 2 days trip to Essaouira from Marrakech will reveal to you all the charms of the famous Morcco’s Atlantic coast city. By choosing this trip to Essaouira, you will embark, with other travelers (10 to 17), on a wonderful journey of discovering an enchanting, laid-back alternative to the frenetic pace of Marrakech. You will love this tour if you are into wide buttery beachs stretching for miles and vibrant, colorful enviroments. Essaouira is also the perfect spot for windsurfing and kite surfing, with its powerful winds that blow almost constantly over the bay.
Highlights of the trip
- Enjoy the creativity and the strong presence of arts in the calm city of Essaouira.
- Get immersed in a vibrant blue-and-white “medina” (inner walled city), enclosed by fairy-tale, sand-coloured ramparts and imposing stone gates (“Babs”).
- Discover the women empowering Argan oil cooperative and exchange with the artisans about their craft and techniques.
- Take on a peaceful stroll in the beach and explore the famous port of Essaouira.
- Get a glimpse of the life within the ramparts of the Scala, the municipal market, the neighborhood jewelers and artisan complex.
- Your driver picks you up from your place of accomodation between 8:00am and 9:00am. To know more about our pick-up policy, please check out our FAQ section "Pick-up policy".
- On the road to the Atlantic coast, to Mogador Essaouira, you will stop many times to enjoy the views, take pictures, exchange with the locals,
- Enjoy a coffee break in Sidi Mokhtar and get the chance to see the only region in the world where goats climb off argan trees.
- Discover an argan oil cooperative and get to know the local women who run it.
- Lunch in the port of Essaouira.
- Free afternoon to walk through the Medina and its monuments. We recommend you visit the former Mellah (Jewish neighboor hood), the Scala and the Sidi Mohamed Ben Abdallah Museum.
- Dinner and overnight in a hotel or Riad in Essaouira.
- Enjoy a moroccan breakfast at your hotel in Essaouira or in your Riad in Essaouira.
- Free morning to explore Essaouira at your own pace and according to your interests and wishes.
- We recommend you go to the beach and enjoy a camel ride or a kitesurf session.
- Around 4pm.
- Your driver drops you off in your accommodation in Marrakech around 7pm.
Please note that:
- Our shared tours are at extreemly affordable rates and therefore provide you with basic services and accomodation. To enjoy an upgraded version of this tour, please check out our "1 night 2 Days Desert Tour to Essaouira in Private" or our "Luxury Tours" sections.
- We have departures planned everyday for this 2 days Essaouira trip, all year long.
What is included
- Transport in a mini-bus of 14 to 17 seats.
- French/English speaking driver.
- One overnight stay in 3-4* hotel or riad in Essaouira.
- Breakfast and dinner.
What is not included
- Entrance fees to monuments and historical sites.
- Optional activities.
You can book your tour online through our website or by dropping us an email with your request at email@example.com or give us a call at +212 5 24 43 39 34.
You can either pay online or you can send us a bank transfer. You can also book now and pay upon arrival before you start the tour. To know more about our payment policy please visit our FAQ section here "Payment Policy".
- Destination: Essaouira.
- Availability: every day, all year long.
- Pickup time: between 8:00am and 9:00am.
- Duration: 2 days and 1 night with accommodation included.
- Category: Shared Tour.
- Clothing: athletic comfortable clothing, walking shoes, hat, jacket and sunscreen, swimsuit.
D-15 : You can change your journey date free of charge, send us an email or call us and we'll cancel or modify your trip. To know more about our cancellation policy, please visit our FAQ section.