Tour Of Morocco In 9 Nights 10 Days
- Private Tours
- 10 days
- 1 400.00 €
Transportation :private car
Board : half
Language : English speaking driver
Take a private tour and enjoy the VIP treatment. Your own guide, fully qualified and accredited, will allow you to discover morrocco in the best possible way. Discover the magnificent Atlas Mountains to enjoy two of Morocco’s most beautiful deserts. In an air-conditioned van, see ogle canyons, palm groves ; mountain villages.and imperial city
Our private day tours and activities will allow you to enjoy the beauties of morocco – and have a really lovely day!
Our Cars and our Vans are ready to give you service with Special Drivers who know the region very well
Day 1: Marrakech - Tizi-n-Tichka - Ait Ben Haddou - Ouarzazate - Skoura - dades Gorge (6 h 12 min, 363 km)
- Departure from Marrakech at 07:00 and cross the magnificent Tichka pass(2260m), the highest mountain pass in North Africa.
- Our descent will take us to Telouet with its beautiful kasbah of Glaoui pacha and on to Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou a UNESCO heritage site where we will have lunch and a guided tour of this magnificent ksar.
- We will continue on to Ouarzazate and visit its cinema studios, we will cross the Valley of Roses and El Kelaa Magouna before arriving to our destination
- Dinner and overnight in hotel Dades
Day 2: Gorges toudra- Tinejdad - Erfoud - Merzouga (3 hours, 214 km)
- after breakfast
- Departure in the morning for a walking tour in the palm grove of the Todra Valley
- Before taking the road to Erfoud via Tinejdad and several Berber villages, we will stop at the marble fossils in Erfoud. After the continuation of our adventure trip to the impressive dunes of Erg Chebbi in Merzouga.
- You leave the vehicle to continue your journey by camel to watch the sunset in the dunes
- You will spend the night in the private tent of nomads of the Sahara desert to enjoy the silence with a starry sky.
- Dinner and overnight at the bivouac
Day 3: Merzouga - Erfoud - Errachidia - Azrou - Ifran - Fez (3 hours, 214 km)
- after breakfas
- wake up early to watch the sunrise over the dunes.
- departure to Fez by several cities, Erfoud, Errachidia, Midelt, Azrou where we will stop to make beautiful pictures in the cedar forest, Ifran.
- arrives in Fes dinner and overnight at the hotel.
Day 4: Visit of Fez
- after breakfast
- get ready to ride on a time machine and let yourself be transported by the labyrinthine streets of Fez and explore the oldest medina of Morocco dating from the 7th century with its souks, palaces, mosques,
- Dinner and overnight at the hotel in fes
Day 5: Fes - Meknes -Volublilis- return to Fez (2 h 58 min 189 km)
- you will pass vast expanses of vines in Meknes. Another imperial city where you will visit the mausoleum of Moulay Ismail, the founder of Meknes, and one of the greatest kings of Morocco in medieval times.
- visit to the royal stables and the doors of Meknes will be included.
- After lunch, continue to the colony of Moulay Driss, where is buried the founder of the Moroccan empire, and the most spiritual sites of the country.
- Later in the afternoon, continue to Volubilis, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and the site of the largest and best Roman site in Morocco.
- Return to Fez at the end of the afternoon.
- Dinner and overnight in hotel in fes
Day 6: Fes-Chefchaouen (3 hours drive)
- Cross the Rif mountains to the beautiful Berber city of Chefchaouen of Fes, to have lunch in Chefchaouen. Then, accompanied by your guide, spend the evening exploring the whitewashed streets of Chaouen, animated with the nicely dressed locals.
- Dinner and an overnight stay at your hotel in chefchaouen.
Day 7: Chefchaouen - Tangier (2 h 14 min 114 km)
- after breakfast
- This morning you will explore Tangier with its north western tip of Africa called Achakar, next to it are the caves of Hercules, according to legend, where Hercules separated Africa from Europpe.
- Return to the Tangier Medina to walk in the Grand Souk, and visit the Mandoubia Park before having lunch in one of the famous cafes while your guide tells you about the adventures of some of the most famous intellectuals, artists, celebrities from Behemian who frequented the city took advantage of its international status until the 1960s.
- diner and night in tangier
Day 8: Tangier - Rabat (2 h 41 min 250 km)
- Today, you will explore Rabat, the capital of Morocco and the residence of the king.
- Visit the necropolis of Shella, the Agdal Gardens and the Hassan Tower with its mausoleum of King Mohammed V, then launch during your dinner relaxing at the hotel and overnight.
Day 9: Rabat - Casablanca (1 hour 7 min 86.7 km)
- After breakfast
- Departure for casablanca
- Visit the majestic Hassan II mosque, the largest mosque in the world. It dominates the ocean on an outcrop in the northwest of the medina, a vast building housing 25,000 faithful and 80,000 others in the surrounding squares.
- Visit the Corniche, which was developed in the 1920s. It houses beaches, swimming pools, cafes and other entertainment venues.
- Visit of the medina on foot: the central market and the district of Habbous who kept their authenticity.
- Admire the wall of the medina, a fortified bastion of the eighteenth century, through the labyrinth of narrow streets lined with jewelers, barbers and craftsmen, you will always find his skala and his impressive clock tower of the colonial period.
- Shopping at the largest shopping centers in Africa. Morocco Mall is a temple of shopping and leisure.
- Return to your place of residence.
- Dinner and overnight at your hotel in Casablanca
Day 10: Casablanca - Marrakech (2 h 56 min 244 km)
- after breakfast
- departure for marrakech
- visit of the Bahia Palace
- visit the Saadian tombs.
- visit Jemaa El Fna Square
- visit of the souk of the medina
- Tower of the ramparts and passage to the royal palace
- Majorel Garden
- After a short lunch break in a Moroccan restaurant, you will continue to the lively Jamaa Elfna, where the shows compete with the food stands to get your attention, after discovering the medina and exploring the souks where you can see the craftsmen working chefs work: leather, cooperage, carpentry, jewelery, carpets, etc.
- visit to the palm grove
- end of service.
What is included:
- Departure from your hotel or riad by private vehicle, French driver
- Camel ride
- 8 nights accommodation in a double room
- 1 night in a bivouac in a private tent
- Breakfast and dinner
What is not included:
- Lunch between 5 and 15 euros
- Optional activities
Note that for security reasons, IMZI TOURS INTER invites you to present your identity card and the card used for booking the trip on the day of the tour before the departure.
D-15 : You can change your journey date free of charge by request by mail or telephone.